Lê time skip

Greetings! As I informed at the last chapter, this will be small bits of progression and hopefully even a foundation for your creative requests. In summary, you may request whatever plot you can think of and I will arainge those around and built a story that is both continues and self contained in a one story- one chapter format.

Welp, LET US GET RIGHT IT!

1.
I DID mention that Pitaya dragon cookie's family dynamic was a HC of mine, so let thy elaborate.

It basically goes like this.

Lychee dragon cookie is the youngest sister Pitaya dragon cookie is the second youngest child Lotus dragon cookie comes right before them And Ananas dragon cookie is the oldest one and Longan dragon cookie is their mother.

( NOW if you didn't play oven brake and don't know who these are... There is a fandom wiki of cookie run. You just gotta search their name in there, They are a HUGE part of Pitaya dragon cookie's past and I cannot leave then out of the story.)

Pitaya dragon cookie didn't mentioned them to anyone EXCEPT for the mocha twins that were just really interested in their new prisoner.

Also, this brings us to...

2. Dark cacao cookie started visiting Pitaya dragon cookie almond every 3 days. Also, their sparings started being one week apart instead of two. Not suprisingly EVERYONE started getting a feeling from his attention to this singular prisoner, but no one dared confront him yet.

3. Idk how Dark cacao cookie bacome king in the canon, but in this universe? He straight up BUILD the kingdom from nothing with the slightest help from the other ancients. We already know that the ancients are easily over 100 so it personally didn't felt like a stretch. He remember the first day he started the wall like yesterday and his hard work is what pushed him to protect his kingdom with all he had at night and day.

... Also... He did get quite a experty over building walls and walls ALONE so in the rebuilding sites stuff like this might occur.

EHEM, Wait, let me clean my vocal. . .

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

𖥴 3rd persons pov 𖦊

As the fixing of the wall from the last attack of the licorice sea took place, the king Dark cacao cookie decided to pay a visited to see the progress of the process. As he was wandering through the place with Affogato cookie a part of the wall catches his eye. He walked up to the wall, the workers stopped and bowed with their neck.

He got closer to the wall, took out his sword and layed its blade against the chocolate block that was the base of the wall. He looked at if from the side for a while and then started slowly kneeling, inspecting the blocks as he went till he saw what he seemed and shoot up on his feet.

Dark cacao cookie:" Have any of you even heard of a water gauge, or was caring about your work a thing of my time? Because of the amount of the uneven sticky jelly you used 4 blocks before, this one is 3.68 off! I expect this line to be fixed before it's corner colide to the rest of the wall. I do not need a tower of pizza wanna be within our defenses."

The confused workers pulled out their equipment and yes, their king was correct. In embarrassed, the workers turned to work while a young one who was new to the job gave into his curiosity.

The dark cacao citizen;" Emm... My king. May I ask, how did you know."

Dark cacao cookie:" ... Kid... I fall a sleep while building this wall out of exustion one too many times in my youth... One too many times... "

He sighed , picked his blade back up and walked off, no one that witnessed him ever questioned his knowledge again.

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

Well, yeh... Heres your example... Back to those that are based on our ships progress!

4.

The two did all their battles one to one after the first one. Dark cacao cookie learned to last for... A bit more than 20 minute's and Pitaya dragon cookie learned to restrain their self without taking the fun out of their battle. also, since they are alone, the buryed friendly chemistry of theirs sometimes ignite without reason or explanation...

I need to give a example again don't I? EGHHH!

° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °

𖢾 3rd person pov 𖣐

The clashing of blades echoed trough the abandoned training ground as the two warriors blacked out their mind, sinking in the rhythm of the battle. A sudden retreat and a opportunistic swing followed by a confident stride... As their dance fastened further, a suprising accident occurred. A missed charge from Dark cacao cookie, followed by a bloody shreek from Pitaya dragon cookie.

Confused, and uncontrollable terrified for the fact the other could tough it out the worst injuries he could ever inflict, he dropped his sword and rushed next to the other.

Dark cacao cookie :" Are you ok!? I thought my blade missed your torso, did I do somet- ?"

Pitaya dragon cookie:" Hey! Calm down, it'sss the blade! Your blade pulled my hair! Can you untangle it?"

Dark cacao cookie:" ... Say what now?"

Pitaya dragon cookie:" I sssaid your blad-... Why are you grinning- YOU THINK THISSS ISSS FUNNY?"

Dark cacao cookie:" I- I apologize, this simply never happened before- I think I am simply couth off guard, I will get right into untangling."

His Uncontainable muffled giggling annoyed Dark cacao cookie as much as it annoyed them, his pride and authority being shaken by tangled hair of all things was flustradi7, but that and the safety of being alone was what made it funny to him.

But well, credit where it's due, the state of Pitaya dragon cookie's hair was not that funny. His hair wrapped around and got between the engravings of his hilt and it was basically a badly made carpet on it's own already.

Dark cacao cookie:" Respectfully, when was the last time you contacted a brush?? This is not a joke."

Pitaya dragon cookie:" HEY! that thing you are handling isss my cookie formsss fur! It'sss my pillow and quilt at night I will have you know. "

Dark cacao cookie:" *Sigh* So no cutting I see- Witches!! That... Is that a woodroll stick!?- there are jelly piece's that stick it together too... I am sorry, I must call Vanilla mocha cookie and cinnamon mocha cookie, this will not come off without cleaning your hair first."

Pitaya dragon cookie:" UGHHH! How doesss one sssingle ssslash become sssuch a mess?"

Dark cacao cookie:" I do not know... Lets just go to them?"

(What is that? It's a Lê time skip WITHIN a Lê time skip! Lê time skiption!)

After a embarrassing explanation and a LONG night of brushing and rinsing for the mocha's, Dark cacao cookie got his sword and Pitaya dragon cookie learned their freedom... Also, their next session was 60% Him petting their for once clean hair, but that's un related.(  ( ͡°³ ͡°) )

° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °

5.
Pitaya dragon cookie doesn't like generic cookie food that much. He is more into dough and pastry, a habit from his very, very far before cookie hunting days.

Well... Thats all!! These are everything I could think of. REQUESTS ARE OPEN. Go on, I will try doing every single one of them. Also, these will probably never close, I have no social life lol.