C5: The first showdown (p2)

𖡹3rd person Pov𖢢

They both launched towards each other, their swords clashing with one and other. After a few clashes their swords linked, pushing against each other.Pitaya dragon cookie, seeing this as an opportunity, used a upward movement of their sword to brake the link and push Dark cacao cookie backwards. When he got his balance back, pitaya dragon cookie was already behind him, ready to strike. He acted fast, dodging the slash by jumping backwards, only for the other to launch at him again, the tip of their sword in a skewering motion. Using the side of his sword, Dark cacao cookie blocked the attack, one arm behind the blade as support.

The impact was bit more than neater of them wanted it to be, sending Dark cacao cookie backwards , making him tumble at the floor of the battle ground. Caramel arrow cookie and Affagato cookie were both shocked and scared for their king and their kingdom. They weren't expecting such a instant spike in strength from the beast, specially in a battle that was going so Average and day-to-day for a dark cacao warrior. As for the mocca twins, they were not moving a inch, they already gotten to know and learn about Pitaya dragon cookie thank to their talkativety and Vanilla mocca cookies interest in them. They knew that they wanted their king alive, and that was enough.

𖢑Pitaya dragon cookie Pov𖢅

"Oh, Witches" was all I could think when I saw Dark cacao cookie launched to his back, rolling on the ground. I didn't wanted him to get hurt already, it's too darn soon!! I just stood there, waiting for him to get up, I am not loyal to the rules of fair fighting but I still would never kick someone on the ground. He slowly couth his breath and manager to get on one feet, other one his knee. I walked to him and suggested a hand for help.

Pitaya dragon cookie:" apologiesss, cookie. The power behind my attack wasss unintentional, I am uhh...hoping you are not already waisssted?"

He looked at me with serious eyes and eyed me for a long time, looking at the cookies he brought and finally taking my hand, head looking at the floor. He started leaning on his sword the second I let go of him.

Dark cacao cookie:" I... I should be the one to apologize. You devoted your body, strength and all to my kingdom for this moments satisfaction, yet I failed to stand for bearly 15 minutes."

He looked up at my face, his face showed both embarrassment and disappointment at once. What did I even expected? Specially after the me and Hollyberry cookies trip to the dragons valley, it is normal for him to fall, it's almost surprising he lasted this long.

Pitaya dragon cookie:" You are not to blame, if anything I am surprised you lasted for so long..."

I looked at him and the rest of the cookies after. The two he brought almost started shaking when I looked at them. The male was griping his want-staff things, the female I fought befores one hand on the hilt of her blade, the other... Wrapped? Wow, I just realized I messed her up big time, look her her. Aaand mocca's as stoic on duty as ever.

Pitaya dragon cookie:"... Well, I believe it would be unwise to fight further and risk your dead. I will see you 2 weeks later Mr. King."

Dark cacao cookie:" *sigh*... That is agreeable for me.-ugh"

He growed and almost lost his balance, arm around his stomach. I grabbed his sword and held it in the same hand as mine, witches this thing is heavy! I trew one of his arms around my neck and my other hand went around his torso as I helped him stumble back to his ally's, his face is blushing, why so embarrassed I wonder.

The female grabbed the king and I gave the male the sword, tho he dropped it in a instant. God he looks fragile. The Mocca's ran up to me, cinnamon mocca cookie cuffede again and grabbed my sword while her brother started dragging me back to my cell.

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 "𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟?... 𝑌𝑒ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑒. 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛. 𝐺𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦, 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑑, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟! (𝑂𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠𝐼𝑑𝑓𝑘)