[fourth]

Sorry for not updating but here is the 4th chapter for you all! Enjoy reading <3

The making of the lyrics took a week and composing the music almost took 2 weeks. After finalizing everything, the song is named Closer Again. Mark and Haechan have contributed some of the lyrics added to the song such as...

Mark
The dream I had of you was blurry
But I know it was you
The way your voice sings to me
Bring me closer to you again

Haechan
No matter how many worlds and universes they are
I will always find you (even in the darkest night)
I know what you like (what you like)
I know what you feel (what you feel)

Mark
Hoping my dreams were true
It hurts me every time I try to chase you
Please tell me, baby
I want to be closer to you again
Your honey voice brings us closer again
Your smile melts everything
My heart, my soul, my mind, my body
It's yours from now on

Haechan read the lyrics which had been finalized this morning while waiting for others to arrive. Johnny, who was in turn to accompany Haechan, drank his ice Americano with ease while watching some funny videos on his phone.

While humming to the melodies of the lyrics, there is an incoming phone call from Mark. Haechan takes a glance at Johnny who is still unaware of the caller. Haechan stood up and answered the call two meters away from Johnny.

"Hello..."

"Hey, Chan. Have you already arrived there?" Haechan can hear Mark's hoarse and sexy voice on the other end of the line of the phone call.

"Eumm... are you already on your way? Also, today it's Johnny hyung's turn to accompany me here" Haechan whispered while glancing at Johnny a few times.

Ever since their first meeting, Haechan, and Mark always talked about pretty much anything about themselves. Even the matter of taking turns in accompanying Haechan has been told to Mark. Mark was laughing so hard when Haechan told him about this matter.

Mark admits liking being close to Haechan because he found out from their first meeting that Haechan's voice is the same as the man in his dream, the one he has secretly fallen in love with. He never thought about being able to meet someone in real life who has the same voice as the man in his dream.

This might be the reason why he couldn't help but want to be close to Haechan even though there were fierce bodyguards guarding Haechan.

"I am going to stop by a nearby cafe, what do your hyung like?"

"Just bring some sweets and two cups of ice Americano. He likes having his favorite drink in the morning"

"Alright then, it might take 15 minutes before I get there. Don't miss me too much, okay?"

Haechan's face turns red because of Mark. He quickly ended the call to ease the fast heartbeat.

"What are you smiling about? Who called you just now?" Johnny's stern voice interrupts Haechan's daydream.

"It was our manager. He told me to record well" Haechan instantly answered with an awkward smile on his face. Johnny looks unconvinced but chooses not to pry more into detail and returns his attention to his phone.

Haechan silently sighed and wiped away the cold sweat on his forehead with the sleeve of his sweatshirt.

Mark pulls his phone out of his pocket while secretly glancing at Johnny who sits straight, hoping Johnny won't notice him trying to record Haechan who was recording his singing part.

Throughout the recording, Haechan was so focused that he did not notice Mark filming him. Behind the phone, Mark fondly smiles as he watches Haechan make a little mistake when he tries to sing a high note. Mark loves it when the heart-shaped lips of Haechan pout as he focuses on reaching the correct tone of the high note required.

"I can see that you're interested in my bear"

Mark was so horrified by the sudden voice beside him that he almost threw away his phone. He turns his head just to see Johnny staring at Haechan with adoration and a proud look.

"Eumm..." Mark didn't know how to respond to Johnny's words. He stops recording and places the phone on the table in front of him cautiously.

"But, have you had any thought of pursuing him?" Johnny voiced his thoughts that had been bothering him since the moment he saw Mark and Haechan interact with each other. He knew they had only known about each other just 2 weeks ago yet the way they acted as if they had been together for 10 years already.

Just an hour ago, Haechan was eating a red velvet strawberry cake bought by Mark and the attentive Mark Lee saw a bit of pink cream on the corner of Haechan's mouth, he gently wiped away the cream with a tissue causing Haechan to blush.

Johnny, who was sitting next to them felt like he was watching a scene from a romance drama wherein the male lead flirted with the female lead the same way as Mark did. Even though he is not pleased that Haechan has feelings for Mark, he only wants Haechan to be happy with the one who truly loves Haechan.

Hearing that, Mark is once again dumbfounded by Johnny's straightforwardness. He could not predict what was going on inside his mind that he could say such things although Mark knew Johnny was guarding Haechan from him.

Having known Haechan for this short time brings joy to Mark. He never felt this flustered and happy when it was about Haechan. This is the first time for him to feel such complex feelings.

"I might have to consider that first. Haechan is an amazing person I ever encountered in my life, so I have to make sure I can bring all happiness to him before I make him mine"

The seriousness in Mark's tone brings a sense of reassurance to Johnny but his face gives no expression as if what Mark has said was nothing to be considered.

Haechan who was done with his recording saw the two awkward adult men sitting next to each other on the sofa with different expressions on their faces.

"Did something happen while I was working?" Haechan asked before squeezing himself between Mark and Johnny. He calmly takes a sip of his drink while glancing at them with inquiry in his eyes.

"Nothing, bear" Johnny hastily gives him a sweet smile before engulfing the younger man with a warm hug. Mark who sat beside Haechan stared at them with an envious look in his eyes. He wishes he could have the courage to hug Haechan like this too.

"Alright, if you say so"