[sixth]

This is the longest chapter. Also, Happy 127 days for uri NCT.

As Mark has informed his fans, they anxiously sat straight while waiting for any news of the MV teaser being released today. A college girl named Hannah, who has been a fan of Mark since day one was scrolling through eSeM’s YouTube channel page to see if there was any update. 

After waiting for fifteen minutes, she throws the mouse in her hand on the table with a light force before sighing in frustration. 

“Could Mark prank us? I hope it was not that Haechan guy though. He is too mediocre and Mark hasn't collaborated with anyone because it's hard for him to harmonize his voice with anyone” 

Hannah muttered to herself as she read the messages she received from her friends who were also fans of Mark. 

[Guys! Go check the eSeM YouTube channel. They just released the MV teaser]

[Shit! It is indeed Haechan!]

[Out of everyone in the NCT group Mark chose Haechan. Why though?]

The girl turned off her phone and quickly went back to the channel she left earlier. She saw the first video on the top with NCT Haechan and Mark’s name on the title. 

She clicked the video to see the reason why Mark chose to collaborate with Haechan. 

In the video, the camera zoomed out from a desk full of colorful notes and books. Someone is sitting on the chair next to the desk and they are seemingly writing down something in a hasty manner. 

Suddenly the scene changes to a new environment where a young man is sitting on the green grass surrounded by people who are doing their own business. The young man takes the guitar on his left before playing a tune at the same time as the background music of the MV teaser. 

The next scene goes to the young man in the first scene as he walks to a green field and is strangely attracted to the music played by the second young man. 

The video never shows the faces of the young men, only their backs and hands but this is enough to let Hannah recognize the first young man is Mark. From the moment the music started to play she was like a moth attracted to the light as she was immersed in the short clip of the video. 

[I've seen the video! I don't know why I get hooked by the music. Just for 5-second music on the video!] 

[It might be hypocritical of me to say I hate the video. I have mixed feelings here and I don't know why, but I want to hear the full video now!] 

[I know, right?]

Haechan reads the comments under the MV teaser with relief. He thought Mark’s fans would continue giving bad feedback yet he received positive feedback instead. 

He glanced at his group members who were also watching the video. They seem focused and Johnny who was reading the comments smiles upon reading positive feedback from the fans. 

He scrolled the comments left under the video with a small smile on his face.

[I never knew the combination of voices between Mark and Haechan could bring such phenomenal music to us] 

[At first, I kinda resisted the idea of Mark collaborating with Haechan but I realize I should not be prejudiced against others just because of jealousy]

[great! The MV teaser was so great! I can't wait for the MV release date]

⁠✿⁠⁠✿⁠⁠✿⁠⁠✿⁠

On the day of the live promotion, Haechan sat on the yellow bean bag that was placed in the middle of the studio while holding an iPad so he could read comments from his fans.