[fifth]

(**Before reading, please do not pay attention to the comments on the live photo. If you noticed the Instagram name was different, I intended to do so. Just pretend as if there was nothing there hehehe :'D)

The day the album was released was set on Valentine's Day. However, because there was a clash in Mark's schedule with the album release day, he could only join the live promotion shooting online. Haechan was sad about this but he kept himself busy with practices so he would not look miserable.

After confirming everything had been completed, Mark hurriedly went to the airport to take his flight before the boarding time. As soon as the plane landed at Vancouver International Airport, he walked through the VIP passage so he could go back home smoothly without any fans blocking his way. Once he entered the van, he turned on his Instegram Live to tell his fans about his collaboration with Haechan.

 Once he entered the van, he turned on his Instegram Live to tell his fans about his collaboration with Haechan

[**I forget to change the title but just ignore it lah 😂**]

"Hey guys, I have now safely arrived in Vancouver. I have seen some fans questioning the reason why I went to South Korea the past three weeks, well, I was invited to collab with an idol for his solo album"

Mark was smiling as he read through his fans' comments. The time showed it was already 7:45 in the morning, so most of his fans were already up to watch his Instegram Live.

[Mark, who is that idol?]

[This is the first time Mark has collaborated with someone from South Korea]

[Do you have a good time in Seoul?]

"It was someone from NCT. You guys will know it once the album is released. Just wait for the MV teaser on the 12th of February"

[NCT?!! Was it Taeyong?]

[It must be Taeil, right? He is the King of vocals in NCT! Can't wait to see you both performing!]

[Can you at least give a hint of who he is? We are so curious]

Mark was amused by their guess. He wants to directly say Haechan's name but it won't be good if his popularity will bring a calamity to Haechan before the album is released.

"You will know it when the time comes. Well, today I had a good meal on the plane..."

After dropping the bits of hints, Mark diverts his fans' attention by talking about random stuff as the van drives past the green traffic light.

Because of the time difference between Vancouver and Seoul, the moment Haechan learns that Mark is giving hints about their collaboration on Instegram Live, it is already midnight. His manager who has called him told him to do a Live too so he can also drop a little bit of hints about his upcoming album. However, he was not allowed to tell his fans about his collaboration with Mark in case some haters were gonna make trouble, making him unable to release his solo album.

Haechan was still sleepy but to gain his fans' interest in his album, he drowsily went to the bathroom to wash up before entering Johnny's empty room. He set up his phone on the desk and steadily sat on the cozy chair.

He informed his manager before starting his Instegram Live. Once the number of audience watching his Live reached 1k, he greeted them with a sweet smile.

"Hi everyone

"Hi everyone. It seems like some of you are not sleeping yet" Haechan chuckled as he read the comments.

[How can we sleep when you are not sleeping yet? We should stay up late together!]

[You look so tired. You should go to sleep now]

[Wahhh, Haechan is on Live. Will you sing us a song again tonight? (starry eyes emoji)]

"I will sing for you all but not now. I want to chat with you guys first"

[Talk about what? Let's talk until I fall asleep]

[I can smell something unusual here. Are you going to drop spoilers again? (laughing emoji)]

"How do you guys know?" Haechan acts surprised before laughing. He put on his glasses before staring at the phone screen to observe his reflection.

"As you guys have been informed, the company decided to let me release a solo album by the 2nd week of February. All of you are obligated to go and stream my album, okay?"

[Of course! This is your first solo album. We are going to support you no matter what]

[Yes yes! I will go streaming your album once it's released!]

[OMG, I can't wait to buy your album]

[Releasing a solo album in February? Are you the one who collaborated with Mark Lee?]

[You are one of the NCT members, right?]

[Such a mediocre person, why would Mark want to collaborate with you?]

All of a sudden, the rhythm of comments on his Live changed making Haechan somewhat puzzled. He has gotten used to bad comments from haters but these commenters somewhat ruin his spirit to promote his album.

[What's wrong with those commenters upstairs? Do they have no brain?! Ruining such a good atmosphere!]

[Haechan-ah, don't mind them. Let's talk more about your album]

[Don't read the hate comments baby! They are not worthy of your expensive attention]

Seeing his fans' comments made a warm smile appear on Haechan's gloomy face. He listened to his fans and ignored the haters by chatting about some topics with his fans making the abandoned haters mad.

|I've written too many words in just one Document that's why I'm dividing it into a few chapters. This is also to make the story interesting. Please do give me advice to my non-romantic self if the story is good or not. Thanks for reading <3|