Chapter 1: Sign Of Life

The void, a seemingly endless white room. It was large, so large that you couldn't see the walls. It was empty and eeriely quiet, that was until now. Suddenly in the middle of this space now laid a hospital bed, surrounded by machines that were hard to make out. In the middle of that bed laid a man. He was tall and thin with black hair, and covered in tattoos, and wearing what looked like a white uniform with a black and white spiral over the heart. He laid still, his body so motionless it could've been dead, but there were dozens of wires surrounding the bed and the man to prevent that from happening. Although he wasn't the only one in the room. Standing at the foot of the bed seemed to be, himself. The man's standing version stared down at the bed quietly, confused and nervous at what was happening. As he stared down at himself he got closer, leaning over the comatose body, tapping his face and repeating for himself to wake up, but to no avail. The body stayed the same. He was starting to get aggravated, he had no idea where he was and why, not to mention he was out of his body. He started yelling, leaning over the bed, his hands on the bed's railing as he was inches away from the face. "WAKE UP YOU, FUCKER." He yelled, before yelling evolved to hitting, slapping the face endlessly but again to no result.

The man was growing tired and stepped away from the bed, allowing himself to sit on the floor. He felt himself on the verge of tears and desperately tried to hold them in. He was alone and scared, what was happening to him? Where was he? The more he thought about it he came to the conclusion that this must be the afterlife and that he's forever cursed to look at his dying self. Eventually he couldn't hold it back anymore and started crying, but even though he was alone he still tried to stop it. The man had hated crying, it made him feel weak and less then. As he wipes his eyes he notices a cord, a cord that looked important but easy to disconnect. Maybe if he pulled the plug on himself, he'd be free and this would end.

He reached forward and grabbed the cord, yanking it apart. The man's body started to glitch as if it was pixelated and then he collapsed to the ground. For a few moments there was nothing, the man's body disappeared yet the comatose one in the bed remained. It was still for a couple seconds but then, his eyes opened.