2~Mine! Mine! Mine!

//(Y/N) POV//)

Me and the rest of the Seiren team are standing on the roof, as Riko has something planned so the boys can play in games apparently.

"I want you to go and shout your class, name, and dreams! Make sure everyone hears!" I look at Riko like she's crazy and Kagami suddenly steps up.

"K-Kagami, maybe you shouldn't! Isn't there another way Riko!?" I say practically freaking out as Tetsu pats my head.

Even if this is a stupid idea, it shows how determined everyone is. And according to Riko-senpai, it's a tradition. I wonder who did it last year..? Did some of the senpais do it? I can't imagine Hyuga-senpai doing something like this!

"CLASS 1-B, KAGAMI TAIGA! I will become the best player in Japan and defeat the Generation of Miracles!" I giggle softly until my dad and some other teachers barge up to the roof.

"Off the roof! None of you guys are allowed up here again!" My dad says and shoots me a glare as I nod. I notice Tetsu has a gloomy face, he wanted to shout on the roof?

///

"Tetsu, are you really that upset?"

"What if I can't play now..." He says in a sad tone as I chuckle and hug him.

"Of course, you will still play! It wasn't your fault, was it?"

"Mhm...Your dad looked upset, you think he is gonna do something?"

"He may give me a little smack but that's all. I'm with my mom right now anyway. Don't worry about me."

"I don't like him..."

"Does anyone?"

"Fair enough."

///NEXT DAY///

As I am walking into school I see a bunch of people surrounding one area of the ground. I look through the corner of my eye to see what is going on and it seems that something is written on the ground.

On the ground 'We will be the best in Japan' is written and I immediately smirk running to Tetsu's class.

"Tetsu!"

"(Y/N)."

"Was that you?"

"The writing? Yep."

I giggle softly and Kagami also runs in.

"Hah! You really were upset!"

///THAT AFTERNOON: PRACTICE///

Me and Tetsu are walking to practice and as we walk in everyone looks to be in panic mode.

"Eh? Are you guys okay?" Koganei runs to me and begins shaking my shoulders.

"The coach! She is skipping! We are dead!"

"So what if she is skipping?" I say softly.

"Whenever the coach skips it means she got us a very hard opponent. Usually someone we won't beat." Hyuga says, jumping into the conversation.

"Hm..? Sounds fun! Having strong opponents just makes you better." As I say that Riko jumps onto me and swings her arm around my shoulder.

"Exactly! See (L/N) gets it!" Riko says and I look at her with a deadpan look.

"I thought I told everyone not to call me by my last name."

"Whoops! Sorry!"

We start practice and it seems Kagami has already gotten better, just by not underestimating his opponent. As we begin to finish practicing Riko pulls us into a huddle.