3~Not Just a Shrimp

///(Y/N) POV///

Today is finally the day of the Kaijou practice game. The team and I are all at Kaijou, pumped up to win!

"Kagami, why are your eyes so red?" Tetsu asks as I nod in agreement, Kagami looks awfully tired.

"I-I was just so pumped up I couldn't sleep!" Kagami says and I giggle.

"Normally (Y/N) is the one with sleeping problems..." Tetsu mumbles.

"Wah! (Y/N)-chi!!!" A familiar blond says as he runs and hugs me tightly.

"Ryota!"

"You know, ever since you rejected my invitation, I have been crying in my pillow every night!"

"W-Wha? I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry!" I say with genuine concern as he smirks.

"Stop with the sarcasm Kise." Tetsu says as I stare dumbfounded.

"(Y/N)-chi is still just like an innocent child!" Ryota says, patting me on the head. "You know I want to get to know the person who is making (Y/N)-chi and Kuroko-chi think differently..."

"Huh? Who?" I say and Ryota looks straight at Kagami.

"Anyway, follow me and I will show you guys to the gym! Let's go (Y/N)-chi!" Ryota says, grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Uh-Kise-D-Do you mind putting her down!?" Riko says as Hyuga nods hopelessly.

"Nope! Mine!" He says and I sigh.

///3RD POV///

As the Seiren team continues into the gym, (Y/N) in tow, the team goes to realize that only half of the court is clear.

"Huh? Half court?" (Y/N) asks softly.

"Is the rest being used for practice?" Riko asks.

As both girls wonder out loud, the rest in their head, a man goes up to them and Kise puts the (hair color) haired girl down.

"You're here, welcome. I'm coach Takeuchi. Which one of you is the coach?" The man who goes as Takeuchi says.

"Oh, thats me! Coach Aida Riko!" Riko says and Takeuchi stares in confusion.

"Wait what? So then are you the manager?" He asks pointing at (Y/N).

"Hm? Me? No way, I'm a player! (Y/N) (L/N)!" The girl says with a kind smile.

"But-what? You're a girl." He says.

"Some strings were pulled." Hyuga says jumping in.

"Just don't let us triple your score." Takeuchi says walking away.

///KISE POV///

As I take off my jacket, showing off in my uniform I can't help but feel pumped. I get to verse (Y/N)-chi and Kuroko-chi!

"Kise? What's with the uniform? You're not playing." Coach says.

"But they have (Y/N)-chi!"

"The little shrimp? She looks like she couldn't hurt a fly."

"But-"

"No Kise, if you play we won't just triple their score, we will quadruple it." Coach says and I sigh, quickly running over to (Y/N)-chi and Kuroko-chi.

"You guys I'm really sorry! My coach won't put me in!" I say before whispering. "Unless you beat his starters, which you probably will."

(Y/N)-chi smiles proudly and I smirk at her, meanwhile Kagami looks upset.