4~I'm proud of you

(A/N): I suck at writing games tbh. I'm a basketball player myself and play for a team but when it comes to writing games I am kinda crap, so I'm sorry :)

///3RD POV///

The game continues and Seiren puts their plan into action, getting ready to close the gap.

Kuroko gets the ball and immediately passes to (Y/N), and Kise tries to snatch the ball, but she runs and makes a layup, causing Seiren to cheer.

As the game goes on the ball is continuously passed to (Y/N), and as she continues to make her shots, the rest Kaijou, with the exception of Kise, is left shocked and confused. How could such a small girl be so...good?

(Y/N), being very focused on the game, looks to her side to see someone bleeding unconsciously, none other than Kuroko. She quickly runs to him.

"Tetsu? Is he okay...?" (Y/N) asks in a slight panic, but tries to stay calm.

"His head..." Kise mumbles and (Y/N) looks up at him, seeing his sad look.

///

Kuroko is now laying behind the bench on a futon, with a bandage wrapped around his head.

"Ryota, it's not your fault. I promise." (Y/N) say looking up at the blondie.

"I-I know...But I also don't know..." He says softly, and (Y/N) quickly hugs him, even if he is awfully sweaty.

"It's okay. You're doing good, opponent or not you're still my friend. And since you're my friend, you must believe me when I say it's not your fault." The girl says with a soft voice and smile.

"Thank you (Y/N)-chi! You always know how to make me feel better, don't you?" He says and sighs. "But y'know, you shouldn't be helping your opponent."

"I know...But you're important to me, so it's an exception." She says and smiles.

"Hm? Did everyone hear that!? (Y/N)-chi said I'm important to her!!!" Kise shots so everyone can hear.

"W-Wha..? R-Ryota please stop..." (Y/N) says, hiding her face in her hands.

///

The game starts up again and the gap begins to get smaller.

"Hyuga-senpai!" (Y/N) shouts passing to him, and he shoots.

Hyuga goes up to (Y/N) and quickly pats her head before (Y/N) runs over to guard Kise.

///

"Good morning. I'm going back in now." Kuroko says to Riko, sitting up from his futon as if nothing happened.

"Uh Kuroko!? You can't just go in! You took a bad hit in the head! You're injured!" Riko says trying to stop him.

"I'm fine." Kuroko says as Koganei get out and Kuroko goes in.

"You're okay?! Thank goodness!" (Y/N) says from across the court.

///

The game goes on and the score is now 98-98, Seiren needs to win.

As the game goes on (Y/N) suddenly feels herself getting light headed, and Kise notices, putting a hand up showing everyone to stop. And surprisingly everyone listened, as if he was a ruler.

"(Y/N)-chi? You okay?" Kise says walking up to the girl who's holding her head.

"Wha? Y-Yes I'm fine! Sorry about that!" The girl is clearly lying.

"Your face looks really pale...and I just noticed you seem to have eye bags. You're not okay." Kise says back to the girl.

"N-No, I can still play! I-I promise..." The girl says before stumbling into the man's arms unconscious.