Chapter 4 - solution

Wait wait wait waiittt
Mind blowing idea *smirk* how about I'll make this a horror story causeee... I actually wanted to idk make this fluff?
Well not anymore hehehe but it's y'all's decision so go comment, team fluff or psychotic :)?
Im waiting, dw :)

Danielles pov

I checked my messages when class ended, No nude pictures, but 2 expressing Minji's undying love for me.
"More messages from Minji?" Haerin asked as I got up from my chair.

"Uh..huh," I said with a groan.
"Boobs?"
"No, not this time, just sending me her undying love."

Haerin grabbed the phone and looked at the texts. "Oh, you have a new one. Oh... It's so cute, She's even come up for a name for you as a couple. Minielle, a combination of Minji and Danielle awww,
It says Minielle forever."
I just snatched the phone back and growled.
"I thought it was cute," Haerin said defensively as we started to walk from the classroom.
"I didn't ask you." I snapped.

"Hey, you were the one that broke her."
I suddenly had a thought. "I need to talk to Anton, Tell him that I think Minji isn't feeling well. So he doesn't get suspicious. Maybe if he urns on the charm or tries to help her it will snap Minji out of it."
With that, I rushed off to find Anton alone at his locker.

"Hey Anton," I said nervously, as I took a quick look to see if Minji was around.
"Hey Danielle, what's up?"
Before I could get anything out of my mouth, I heard an all too familiar voice.
"You get away from her." Minji suddenly growled to Anton as she came up.

I looked to see Anton, startled, suddenly back up with a look of surprise. "Hey, babe, Danielle and were just talking." He made a casual smile. "No worries, no one is going to steal me from you."

Minji just glared at him. "Like I care about you!" She barked before she grabbed my wrist and dragged me away.

A moment later I was pushed into the broom closet, where Minji seemed to quickly inspect me. "Was he hitting on you? Cause if he's moving in on my girl, I'll knock his teeth out!"
Minji said with a raised fist.
Oh crap. I forgot about Minji, almost nearly maniacal levels of jealousy.

I could tell she was seething and that wasn't good at all. So I made an attempt to calm her and try and fix this.

"Relax Minji, I just had a question about an assignment for English that's all. He wasn't hitting on me." I said in a soothing voice.
A look of relief quickly came to Minji's face as she gave me an almost smothering hug. "Oh thank god. I thought I was going to lose you to HIM!"

look came to her eyes. "Oh crap, I still need to break up with him. Then I can tell that useless boy that you are off-limits. Wait a second; I need to tell all of those grubby bastards that you're not to be touched."

That sound you hear is my chance for a date anytime in the near future being flushed down the toilet. On the plus side, that will keep that creep jahyun sim off my back.
Minji moved to the door. "I need to tell them all right away, Anton especially."
I quickly grabbed her wrist. "No, wait! Don't tell them.

Minji suddenly looked very hurt and sad.
"Don't you want anyone to know how much I love you?"
The sight of sad-looking Minji made my heart twitch. I couldn't leave her like this. I had to improvise.

grabbed her hands and smiled. "Because I don't want to share ou love with anyone.
Because it's such a super-secret special love. So you pretend you still love Anton but I'll be happy to know that you really love me. Like you came up with the word minielle, it's our super-secret word for our super secret special love."

A tear came to her eye. "Oh my go that's beautiful. You're wonderful. I love you." She said quickly. At that point, she moved to kiss me, but I was saved by the bell.