Chapter 6 - Trapped?

Heh it's been a while, how was y'alls valentines day? Mines was horrible tbh,I just wanted to punch these kissing mf 🥰 (also listen to this masterpiece ⬆️ its lyrics will be mentioned at some point in the story...) (I started writing this on valentines day dont ask)
Anyways lets continue:3

Danielle

As I sat there stunned beyond belief, a question formed in my mind. How did Minji get the love potion into my soda if she was sitting at the opposite end of the table? She was never near me.

I suddenly turned to look at Haerin, who was sitting next to me. She quickly made a nervous smile.

"Haerin." I said with narrowed eyes.
Her nervous smile turned into a grin. "She really does love you. She even got the tattoo, last night at the carnival to prove it."
The look of betrayal on my face must have been evident, as she quickly defended herself.
"Hey, it's only fair. I didn't say nothing when you did it to Minji and I...". She said, before I cut her off.
"But you put it in my drink. That's not fair at all." I whined.

Minji spoke up. "I overhead your little pow wow with the gypsy girl yesterday. After school, Haerin and I had a long talk about things she should and should not do. So in exchange for my forgiveness, she switched sides. I also threatened to throw Ms. Rabbit into my father's wood chipper."

Anton, hanni, yujin and hyein, just gave each other very puzzled looks. None of them had even the slightest idea what was going on.
"She didn't think I would at first, so Ms. Bear had a terrible accident. Apparently stuffed bear and wood chippers don't get along well." Minji said with a devilishly smirk.

I then looked at Minji, who seemed to be looking prettier by the second, in horror.
"Get off it Marsch, I won her a replacement for Ms.Bear at the fair last night," Minji said with a shrug. "That's also where I paid a nice visit to the gypsy. She initially didn't want to sell me the love potion, but I told her if she didn't bad things would happen. I guess she believed me."

Third pov

Danielle looked at Minji again. The devil of a woman was like a magnet, Danielle couldn't look away. But part of her mind thought, What if I avoid her for 25 minutes, she'll hate me for real. Then she won't let me near her. After 24 hours I'll be fine.

A panicked look suddenly formed on Danielle's face. She quickly got up and ran towards the school.

"What was that all about?" Asked Hyein.
Minji got up and smiled. "Oh, that's Danielle trying to escape my external love.
She's not going to."

Minji then looked at Anton with a sad look.
"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to break up with you."

Anton looked hurt. "Why?"

"This is going to sound like a total line, but it's not you, it's me. First of all, I'm gay now and second, I'm insanely in love with Danielle.
But it would be unfair to leave you empty handed."

Minji whistled loudly, attracting the attention of the crowd. "Attention ladies!" She shouted, "I have broken up with Anton, who I might add is an animal in bed. So, he's fair game. Thank you. That will be all."

Anton looked a bit surprised at the announcement. A moment later, Anton suddenly became aware of about 30 sets of female eyes upon him. "Uh...thanks, I guess."

Minji looker to the rest of the group. "Well, I have 25 minutes to track down and kiss a very gorgeous small puppy."
Hyein pointed to the school, still somewhat confused. "She's already in school, aren't you worried about her getting away?"

Minji shook her head. "No, because she's going to find that certain doors and gates have suddenly mysteriously locked. She's not going anywhere I don't have want her to."
But Hanni pointed to the open parking lot.
"What if she ran that way?"