Chapter 18

"You did that on purpose!" The girl yells at me. I raise my eyebrows. What?

"What?"

"Yeah! I saw you pushing the bucket towards us!"

"How could you even see that? You were too busy sucking his face off!" I yell back and ball my fists.

"You're not denying it." Harry says while using a napkin to clean himself off. He keeps his gaze away from me.

"It was an accident! Why would I throw it over you?" I cross my arms. The others join us and Liam stands beside me.

"What happened?" He asks and looks at the blonde. "Who is that?"

Steffi sees the rest of the boys and puts on her best smile.

"Hi I am Steffi, you're Liam right?" She makes her way towards him but I stand between them.

"Don't you even dare." I warn her and put my finger towards her. She gives me a smug smile and tilts her head in a nod.

"Mate, take her away from here." Liam says to Harry. Harry looks up from his cleaning.

"Me? Why do we have to go?"

"Dude."

"She was the one throwing the ice over us!" He yells against Liam but points towards me. The boys are too intoxicated to be like this right now.

"Harry I-"

"Save it. Come on Betty." He says and takes her wrist in his palm.

"Steffi." She corrects him.

"Whatever."

They storm off the stairs and I see them leaving the club. I sit myself down and hold my face in the palm of my hands and sigh deep.

"You okay babe?" Liam asks me. I nod and kiss his cheek.

"I'm fine. Let's have fun."

4 a.m.

"Shit."

"Liam, don't curse." I say giggling and hold him up. We are both super drunk.

"Shit shit shit shit." He says mockingly. I push him a bit and he stumbles against the wall. Somehow we made it towards our hotel. All the others were already in the hotel except for Niall who we just dropped off at his room. Liam, Niall and I were still partying after everyone left.

"Liam."

"Liam." He repeats me in a motherly tone. I laugh and push him again against the wall. He quickly grabs my hand and pulls me against him and he turns over so he pins me too the wall. His lips stride over my jaw and his stubbles tickle me.

"Stop giggling." He says and pushes his body against mine. This skirt and top aren't that thick of the fabric and I can feel his heat crawling over me. He holds my hands above my head.

Like in the movies.

Cliché, I know.

I smile at him and look at his brown droopy eyes. He pushes his lips hard on mine and sucks softly on my bottom lip. I gasp and my fingers dig in his shoulders. His hands travel from the small of my back towards my thighs.

Our lips move in sync and his tongs rolls over my bottom lip asking for permission to enter my mouth. I open my lips a bit and our tongues connect. We battle a bit for dominance but he wins. He bites in my lip and I smile in the kiss.

"Let's get you to bed. Where is your room?"

He points at the door that is just parallel from mine. "Can't I sleep with you?" He slurred. I shake my head.

"Lou is in there."

"Boo. Than sleep with me." I chuckle and glide my hand in his back pocket to grab his wallet for the key card. "Hey hey, hands off."

"I'm just looking for your card, idiot." I take it out and slide it in the lock. I push the door open. I kind of drag him inside. And let him fall in his bed.

"Fuck!" I hear a third voice say. I turn on the lights and see Louis lying in Liam's bed with Liam on top off him.

"Hai, Lewis." Liam says droopy. I chuckle and look at Louis. He rubs his eyes and squints at me.

"Why are you in Liam's bed?" I ask and take off Liam's shoes while glancing at Louis.

"Harry is in our room fucking that chicks brains out." I gasp at his choice of words. Louis looks at me and scratches his beard. "Sorry."

"Language!" Liam slurs. We just ignore him.

"So, he kicked you out?" I ask surprised. A bit maybe.

"Not really. I kind of walked in on them. I just turned around and went inside Liam's room. It is the cleanest on this floor." He smiles and swings his legs of the bed to get up. I bite my lip and feel sorry for Louis.

"Must've been a pretty side." I say sarcastically.

"Not really. Brr." Louis says while he seems like getting a shiver.

"Louis." I stop him as he walks towards the door.

"Yeah?"

"You can have my bed with Lou. I'll sleep with Liam over here." I point at a lightly snoring boy laying sideways over the bed. I hand Louis my card and let him out. Just as I was about to close the door Louis pushes it to halt with his hand.

"Thanks Audrina. You are not the cold ass bitch I thought you were. Too bad Harry doesn't see it." He winks and I sway at his arm. "Au!"

"You deserved that."

"Yeah I did."

"Goodnight Louis."

"Night love."

I close the door and walk up to the bed. I wake Liam a bit to help me with undressing him. While doing this he keeps saying some words I can't figure out and smile. Drunk Liam is so weird. Like he has lost all of his principals and manners. I grab a shirt for Liam and see him in bed with just his socks and boxers. His lips parted and sound asleep. My eyes wander from his birthmark on his neck to his firm stomach. He doesn't need a shirt.

I undress myself and crawl into bed with my drunk sleepy boyfriend. I peck him on his cheek.

"Goodnight Liam."

"Night babe."

I lay on his chest and close my eyes as I hear his voice again.

"Audrina?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

What?

"What?" I hear a light snore from Liam's lip and look up and he is sound asleep.

Fuck. He loves me. He loves me? Me?

Bigger question.

Do I love him?