New AU (part 2)

A/N: this is in Thranduils pov 

From the moment I first saw Gabbie, I knew she was special. As she stepped into the grand hall of my palace, her eyes wide with wonder, I felt a warmth spread through my heart. This was my new daughter, a precious addition to my realm.

Each day, I watched as Gabbie embraced our ways with an open heart. Her joy was infectious, her laughter echoing through the halls and bringing new life to our ancient home. Teaching her our language, our traditions, and our respect for nature was a joy unlike any other. Her questions, her ideas, they brought a fresh perspective to our world.

Our days were filled with exploration and learning. We roamed the mystical forest, shared tales of old, and reveled in the beauty of our realm. Gabbie listened with rapt attention, her eyes sparkling with curiosity and wonder. It reminded me of the magic that Mirkwood held, a magic that I had almost forgotten.

Evenings were a time of celebration. The grand hall was filled with music and laughter, and Gabbie danced with the elves, her movements as graceful as theirs. Watching her, my heart swelled with pride and love. She was not just my daughter, but also my confidante, my source of joy, and my connection to a world beyond Mirkwood.

Over time, our bond grew stronger. Gabbie brought a new kind of joy to my life, a joy that I hadn't known before. She was my new source of love and happiness, a precious gift that I will forever cherish. 

She loved her brother legolas they spent everyday together talking and legolas taught her how to fight and defend herself.  She always talked about animals from dragons, wolves, bears, and much more. I loved it, she would talk I would listen. I loved her as much as I did Legolas.