Chapter 4. the Suhaagrat

Sahil

It had passed an hour since I got married, she wouldn't leave the court since she was busy hugging her friend as if she was about to die the next day but not that I blame her, she just got married but she didn't cry, not that I wanted her to, but she was trying to, expect something was holding her back and at some point, I thought I had to move my things from my house to the court, that's how long she took, me and Aryan just stood there watching them hug for more than an hour, the lawyer was done with the papers but their hugging wasn't.

The car was stopped in front of the house gate, I was driving while she was sitting in the back, I have no idea how to get close to her at the moment but I think within the days I'll come up with something, the gate opened and I drove the car inside stopping it in front of the door, finally, I'm home after waiting an hour in that court and wasting my time for absolutely nothing, Aryan's car stopped behind mine, I got out and opened her door, she may be my arrange wife but I'll still give her the respect and treatment she deserves.

She wasn't getting out, she was lost in her thoughts and I had no intention of forcing her out of the car unless she wanted to take another hour, her heel was almost breaking from the fall she took back in the court, and her hair was all over covering her face. How many more minutes are you going to take Amor before noticing the car has stopped? Or are you just too lost in your thoughts that you can't come out of them?

"Amor?" I said breaking her out of her thoughts, she turned her head slightly towards me while her eyes stayed on the ground, I don't know why she wasn't willing to look at me, maybe she was just nervous or anxious but about what? Entering a new place or an unknown presence?

"Can I stay in the car for a few more minutes please?" she said almost in a whisper, I don't know why but my heartbeat went up from her voice, it surely was soft and sweet but I've heard these types of tones before so why is my heart beating like this? First in the court and now here? Is it a new feeling or just a new presence? I shouldn't be overthinking this little topic but I have a feeling this topic won't be so little.

"As you wish" Closing the door I say, I couldn't see her from the black tinted window, laying my back against the front door I looked at Aryan, he had dropped the other girl at her house but he seemed sad when he should be happy, his best friend just got married and he's the one being sad, if he wanted to stay with the girl that badly he could've just kidnapped her, that's a bad idea, and knowing him, he'll do it. I should probably keep my mouth shut or else he'll do something that later on we both will regret.

"Yaar ab me kya karu" walking to me he said, I have no energy to deal with his bullshit at the moment but I didn't have any other options till she came out of the car, please Amor make it quick before I lose my mind with this idiot.

"Tera to set hai, par ab me kya karu? Vo ladki to mujhse baat bhi nahi karegi" he talked like a child making me take a deep breath, was he expecting me to give him courage to go and talk to her? Or did he want me to go and talk to her for him? Neither of them would happen. I don't have the time for this and he knows this as well, how bad has he fallen in love with her?

"Chup" I replied making him come next to me before she opened the door. Just in time, she came out, I closed the car door for her before she stood next to me. Since we left the court she hadn't looked at me and that was starting to irritate me.

"Ji app chalo main car park karke atha hu" I said, she nodded and started walking to the door.

"Yaar, vese Iski kamar kitni patli hai" I said to Aryan making him laugh, my thoughts came onto my tongue in less than a second, luckily she wasn't next to me anymore to hear what I just said. The way she smelled was incredible, her perfume would surely make you turn around and look at her but right now, I'd like to pick her up and feel her waist once again just like I did at the court, and maybe not let go this time, I should stop thinking all these stuff knowing our marriage will last a month or two.