Another Guy touching you (Enemies but crushing)

Mattheo Riddle

You didn't have time to react before it happened; Mattheo pulled the boy off you and threw him to the ground.

He had no time to defend himself as Mattheo's fists struck him again and again with a speed and strength that surprised you even of Mattheo riddle.

Only minutes later, the pretty boy was a bleeding disaster.

When he was barely able to move, Mattheo finally stood up and, to make matters worse, spat in his face.

"If you look at her again, I won't be so nice," he hissed.

Of course, Mattheo himself had gotten nothing but a few splatters of blood when he turned to you, pulled you close and said "I warned you. You're mine, y/n, whether you like it or not."

Before you could reply, he had already thrown you over his shoulder and was dragging you in the direction of his dorm room.

Theodore Nott

You knew that Theodore Nott was prone to anger issues, and you also knew that he often got into fights, or rather even started them most of the time.

Threats from him weren't really anything new to you either, and yet it hit you unexpectedly when Theodore suddenly came up behind you, pulled you away from the boy, and then threw him against the wall.

The boy tried everything to defend himself, even catching Theodore once or twice, but Theodore had the upper hand.

It wasn't long before the boy's face was no longer a face, just a bloody disaster.

And when the boy lost the last of his strength, he slid down the wall, completely defeated. But even that wasn't enough for Theodore.

He lit a cigarette, took a deep drag and then stubbed it out on his victim's forehead.

"You shouldn't lay your hands on something that doesn't belong to you," he spat, his voice dripping with venom.

"Theodore, that's really enough!" you finally managed to let out, and his attention was immediately yours.

"I told him to get his fucking hands off you," he replied, before pressing you against the wall and kissing you passionately.

Regulus Black

Regulus had never liked it when you were somehow too close to another boy. It had already happened that he wrote you messages, interrupted conversations or simply pulled you away with him.

But this time it wasn't going to be so easy. Regulus didn't move an inch from where he was standing, but pointed his wand at the boy and muttered an incarnation.

Following what happened next, he used ‚wingardium leviosa' as the boy suddenly flew into the air.

With a mixture of several spells, Regulus skillfully made sure that the boy flew into the air again and again and hit the ground until he laid motionless on it.

You watched the scene in shock, almost paralyzed with shock, unable to do anything about it.

When it was finally over, you were magically drawn to Regulus - who used Accio to do just that.

Suddenly you were with Regulus, an arm around your waist and a big grin on his face.

"Be glad I didn't send him to hell, darling."