You being obsessed with them

Mattheo Riddle

It was nothing unusual at first that you had a little obsession.

When you were younger, you often studied boy bands, singers or actors, watched their movies or listened to their songs until you knew them by heart, and looked at their pictures at least a hundred times a day.

That's probably what a lot of teenage girls did, so you never thought about whether it might be weird or even creepy.

But then, as you got older and were now in your seventh year at Hogwarts, it was something else.

You were now less attracted to an unattainable star and more attracted to one of your classmates, Mattheo Riddle.

You had a few classes together, even sat next to each other in one of them and had shared the odd small conversation a few times.

Of course, having a crush on a classmate was nothing unusual or worrying - and yet at a certain point you realized that you were paying a little more attention to Mattheo than was probably appropriate.

You had several photos of him in your room, you literally stared at him when he was in front of you in class, and you even had him as your wallpaper on your phone.

The fact that you often went to where the smokers occasionally spent their time, even though you didn't smoke yourself, just to be near Mattheo, didn't make this any better.

Your obsession was only getting worse by the day, and you knew you should hold back, but you couldn't.

You were still trying to come up with the right plan, to find the right words, because you wanted to talk to Mattheo, tell him how you felt and hope for the best.

Unfortunately, you had probably already taken too much time, because when you came back to your room after class that day, wondering why the door wasn't locked, Mattheo was suddenly standing in the middle of the room.

His eyes were fixed on the wall, on which pictures of him were hanging. You froze on the spot.

Mattheo slowly turned to you and looked at you for a moment before he spoke. "You know... I was going to ask you out..." he began as he slowly stepped closer to you.

Before you could say anything or react in any way, your back was against the wall and Mattheo was right in front of you. "...but if you're already so obsessed with me... all you had to do was say so, princess." he smirked before leaning in and pressing his lips to yours.

Theodore Nott

Theodore was a good-looking boy. Many girls at Hogwarts had their eyes on him, most of them wanted him.

You were one of those girls. The fact that he kept sending you flirty hints about something sexual or similar didn't make things any better or even easier, on the contrary.

You became more and more desperate for his attention as you had to compete with several other girls.

You were constantly trying to stay close to him. You even started smoking more often than normal just to see him more often.

Sometimes you would stare at the photos on your cell phone for what felt like hours, and in charms class, where you looked at each other side by side, you kept exchanging notes with each other, usually you were the one who started it.

You didn't know what to do, you just knew that you wanted him. Badly.

But it wasn't that easy for you. For example, you weren't the best at flirting.