Part 3

67

Gareth Markey Esq

Begin Montage

Scene involves Gareth Markey and senior elder brother Kevin.

Background Q & Shaun Markey may be included

Shaun Markey driving by with a face like Greta Thunberg when Donald Trump walks by

Kevin driving car happy singing along to radio

Camera switches to a little man dressed in black sees the car and the occupant his face becomes even more grumpier as he watches the car pass by.

Camera follows him an uncomfortable unhappy walk

68

Next scene Kevin & Q on phone

Kevin

" I have told Ms. Sims on more than one occasion I am prepared to meet and discuss the issues with the other parties followed by the question Are they?"

Q

" How has Ms. Sims responded?"

Kevin

" Nothing up till now"

"Then in a recent Email she mentioned I was agreeable to talk however not in the way I expressed it"

Q " Was that part of the game?"

Gareth Markey (esq In an aggressive tone)

From Gareth Markey esq garethmky@aol.com

"WHAT IS IT YOU WANT TO DISCUSS?"

Q " Not exactly agreeing to discuss issues is He?")

Kevin

(" No!")

" Ms. Sims was often saying we should discuss and come to agreement I on more than one occasion have stated I was agreeable to talking with him and asked was that reciprocated"

125

Q

"What do you hope to talk to him about now he is Emailing you?"

Kevin

"I have no agenda in all probability nothing will happen and his true colors will shine through a meeting where we can discuss Rambo/Reggie the cat."

Q

"To be honest with you, how can you discuss anything with a person who told you he wanted nothing to do with you and deliberately excluded you from the news and related matters!"

Kevin

"To be honest Ms. Sims was either living in cuckoo land or playing a game and certainly did not do anything to ensure a meeting with a level playing field. You, me and at least two other people agree with you that a meeting needs to be held in a safe environment."

Q

"What despite Ms. Dim sorry I mean Ms. Sims promising to be fair and treating everyone equal"

Q

" I will stay in the background while you Skype"

End of Scene

69

Montage Scene

Kevin picks up apples fallen on Patio

Camera shows how clear and clean it is shot all around the patio