「 ✦ 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 ✦ 」

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 2

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

(Y/N POV)

I shuddered at the sight. Just...what happened here? What is this place? And what sort of psycho am I forced to be a prisoner for right now?

"You seem afraid. Worry not, your pretty face won't get ruined."

"What the hell did you do to them?!"

"They are hmm, some of my failed experiments. Don't worry they will be discarded later."

"But these are LIVES? WHY, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO THEM?"

"Careful, Y/N, shout some more, and I might just have to administer some punishment of sorts. And to answer your question, everyone here is people with amazing capabilities, and I want to study them and see the extent of their abilities. Simple."

"And what's so special about me."

"Well, only time can tell."

He smirked and clicked his fingers. Suddenly two masked people came into the room.

"Tie her down to the bed."

"Yes sir."

"Oi what are you doing- let go of me!"

I managed to kick one of them in the stomach until the other knocked me out. I managed to hear muffled voices.

"Archons she's a troublesome one. Double the dose."

"Yes sir."

I felt something being injected inside me before a sharp pain took over my body, and I slipped unconscious.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

"Ah, good to see you awake. Thought you died there for a second. That would be troublesome to deal with another body. Anyways, all is in good timing. Get up and follow me."

I barely comprehended my surroundings before I was forcefully dragged yet again. They took me to an empty room, similar to the entrance of this place but it did not have any other doors apart from the one connecting to other areas. Just how big was this place? Archons. Whoever paid for building this must either be really rich or spend their whole life savings here. The assistants roughly shoved me in before dimming the lights down. I felt around me there was a sword. Then I heard Dottore speaking to me through the speaker.

"This is just a simple test to see your combat abilities. You will be in here for the next 5 hours. 10 hilichurls, abyss mages and mitachurls will respawn every 30 minutes. "