「 ✦ 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 ✦ 」

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 5

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀᴇ ʙᴜʀɴs ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ's ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs ɪᴛs ᴘᴇᴀᴋ, ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇs...ᴀ ʙʟᴇss ɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

(Collei POV)

I walked towards her, about to ask if she was okay, but as she turned around, she swung her sword at me. I managed to dodge just in time, but barely. When she realised she missed it, she continued to swing the blade at me.

"Y/N i-it's m-me! Collei! Stop!" I said while trying to escape the attacks. 

The gaze she had was...terrifying. I-it was like staring into a dark void. 

"Y-Y/N! P-please s-stop, it's me. Please!" The aura she gave off was...dark, it wasn't the one she usually has. Something was wrong, it was definitely because of the concoctions Dottore and his men injected into her.

"My, my, scared now, are we?" A voice comes from the speakers, and then suddenly, Fatui Agents come into the room and holds Y/N back.

"Time to go to sleep. We don't want you, Y/N, to accidentally kill your roommate now," Then, another agent went behind me and knocked me hard on the head. 

"I must thank you both, for this wonderful show. I never knew that doubling the dose could have such amazing and unexpected yet flattering results. Excellent." 

The last thing I heard was Dottore's voice; I felt the energy from my limbs disappear, and a sea of black washed over me.

Cold, white light fills my vision again. I looked around to see Y/N still, asleep. She seemed so at ease when resting, it's like all the stress was gone. She always seems so cold and unwelcoming, but I can tell that... deep down, she's a great person. It's just, here, you can't show kindness. For the sake of yourself..and others.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

(Y/N POV)

Where was I? That was the first question I asked myself before waking up, light filling my vision once more. Of course, how can I forget, after all, it was...only a dream. I sat up, some pain still lingering in my limbs. No, this dream to see the clouds once more will be fulfilled one day, in the not so distant future. Even if I can only manage to save myself or Collei, at least we can inform everyone outside about the terrors that happened down here, and with that collective will, Il Dottore will die.