they ❤

"I don't want his protection I don't want anything from him jimin please tell him that" I said to jimin he came here few mintues ago five guards ....seriously for the last 4 days from that incidents no call no text from him and he is sending guards to protect me I cant believe this man.i hate him.i hate him. I hate him I am chanting this like a mantra..but I don't know why everytime my heart ache to see him maybe I am sick ..why it had to be him ...why? Why did I fell for him? Why he treated me so good. Why??.. "you tell him .."jimin ansered and I glare at him "geez fine why are u glaring at me? I'll tell him and I am gonna shoo the bodyguards " jimin said and roll his eyes.
"and you too ,you are going too jimin" I said and he act like he is hurt "how can you say something I thought we are bestfriends...don't you love mee??" he said and pout ..and I roll my eyes ..he grinned and went outside .i sigh jimin really is a great friend after the news I cried I got few nightmares his cheers and jokes helped me a lot. I am still working on the number ..who called me that day..what they want. I have to find out I know whoever it was have grudge against jungkook.what?no I am not helping him I am just curious a little.
👑
Tae..tae." yeah...what is it mom why are...I froze two pair of eyes,that can scare you to death . "tae..why are they here? " mom said being afraid there are two dogs..to be precise cane corso. I know that because jungkook once said that he love cane corso and I did a few research..wait jungkook..they are his?but then where is he ?and why are they staring at me and not doing anything? "hi I am minho"someone came to my door" um..hi"
"I am sorry they are mine I am your new neighbor by the way"he said politely. "hi! Well they are nice I guess ..they didn't even bark at me." I said with a force smile "I think they like you ..because they are usually get very agrassive if they don't recognize you,you can pat them in head"he said . I ..well I am not scared of them but still I don't think theyi should pat them like now ..we just met ..the hell is wrong with this guy"don't be scared just pat them in the head"he said and I did ..wait they didn't said anything what is going on..and one of them even just lean a little i smiled "hey champs aren't you the cutest..what is your name?"I think I am gonna love them they are so cute.. "devil and leo" he said and I smiled "wow..you guys are tough huh?"I played with them a little.. " oh I am sorry you must be busy..i tell minho .. " no that's okay I have a favour to ask can I if you don't mind anything.. "sure..what is it?"
'well you see I go to work at 8 in the morning and came home 8 in the night so can they stay with you at that time? I mean they can stay alone but since.." I didn't let him finish the words you kidding me?? I would love to have them around I am working from home anyways so it is like a treat. "sure they can stay here.."I smiled at them again my god I am gonna love them.he smiled and went with them .
👑
Jk's pov
Typing and typing for the last few days whenever I came here I can only see him typing on his laptop or on this computer what is he trying to do..i know he is typing some codes and probably tring to hack something but what? For now I can only watch him from a far I cant go infront of him.. I have to let him heal.. But I can't stay away from him.he looked up from the screen and stare at the wall. What are you thinking princess?do you ever think of me? He pushed his glasses over his nose and started typing again his hair its coming over his eyes..Suddenly the barking sounds came and taehyung started to walk towards the window.. You've got to be kidding me. Wow now I am hanging holding a piller. I sigh that they stop barking when they saw my face which was hidden behind my mask . Tae wave at them and smiled and they went away.

I jumped from there and went to them. Minho opened the door and they jumped on me. I close my eyes and laugh they are the only family I have. I was eighteen when I adopted then since then they are my best buddy, almost every day I show them my princess's photo and blabber, "wow now you will bark at me? I am hurt" I said holding them I know they probably didn't recognize me with mask and black jacket on and from up there they couldn't smell me but I said that anyway "didn't you told them to make sure taehyung's safety? They are doing there job" Minho said I smiled.he refused to have guards I couldn't compromise with his safety. My heart I am missing you so fucking much.

🌹I hope you are doing well. I am sorry to keep you waiting. Have a happy read and happy day or night. And please comment something if you want.. Anything you can write what you liked about the story what you didn't or u can also write about your day or just literally anything. I would love to talk to you. 🌹