Important Author's Note

Hey guys! I know that I don't really have a lot of readers, and I know that most of you won't even care about this, but I feel like I at least owe the ones who might care an explanation as to why I haven't updated since new year's. Most of you probably don't even remember this book but oh well.

Okay, so originally, when I began writing this book, I had so many different ideas and thoughts for this book. I still remember most of these ideas, but they seem very boring and out of character now that I've gotten more mature. I also have up to chapter 11 written, but I wrote them all a long time ago, and am not happy at all with the story line or the characters.

If I really wanted to keep writing this story, I think that I would rewrite all of it with a completely different storyline and different character development. But to be completely honest, I do not have time to be writing a book that I don't want to write, and people don't want to read. So this may be the end of this book, just for those reasons.

But there is another pretty big reason why this book won't work out. I am currently in the process of writing a book that actually has potential and a realistic storyline, along with very realistic characters. I'm already a very busy person outside of Wattpad, and all of my time on Wattpad is spent working very hard on that book. I have not posted this book yet, because even though I have 45 parts on that book so far, none of those will actually be in the book. I have been working on this new book for about five months, coming up with ideas, developing a timeline, working on my characters, and I need even more time to actually write a finished product of the book. So, seeing as that book is my main priority, I will not have time to write something that I don't even like that much.

However, I would appreciate it if you guys looked out for my new book, because I have been working very very very  hard on it. The title of this new book is The Devil in the Beanie

The summary for that book is still in the works, but basically it's about a popular girl and the outcast bad boy with tattoos and piercings. I try not to make it cliché so check it out!

Thanks for reading as far as you did!

<3 - Veronica