Chapter 12: Destroying him

If someone told me two years ago that I would find some one again, I would have just given them a blank stare.

I look at Rhea as she sleeps peacefully in my arms. We have been watching season four of Vampire Dairies, and I never despised a character as much as Damon Salvatore she wouldn't stop going on about how hot he is. I was slightly jealous of this Damon Salvatore.

I look at how beautiful she is as she looks so peaceful, just like a dove as she snuggles in my chest.

"Colomba you must wake up now you have work," I say and her eyes go wide immediately she quickly jumps off the couch but I pull her down and pull in for a kiss and she moans.

"You are a bad boyfriend already. You were supposed to wake me up," she says, which makes me smirk.

I bought clothes for her already so she wouldn't have to stress.

She goes to the bathroom. Well, I go to mine, and I freshen up eventually Rhea and I will be using the same shower, and can't wait for that day.

Okay, think healthy thoughts only, fuck the things she does to me she is making me hard thinking about her.

I quickly fix my situation as I shower and get ready for work I then go downstairs and see my Colomba eating cake all decked up ready for work.

I go towards and lift her on the counter and she laughs. She wraps her legs around my waist.

"What are you doing Colomba eating cake so early in the morning?" I ask her

"I'm eating cake because I can," she says licking the chocolate from her fingers I pull her finger out of her mouth and put it in mine as I suck on it well making eye contact with her.

"Mhm never knew chocolate could taste so addicting until now," I say and she smirks taking chocolate cake and putting some on my neck I give her a look in which she smirks.

"You know I am quite hungry I can do with some more," she says as she kisses my neck and sucks onto it licking my neck and down my jaw and I moan feeling my dick is getting hard.

"Colomba you better stop or else I take you across this counter now," I say, and she blushes.

"Wouldn't put it past a stalker" she says and gets off the counter as I slap her butt.

"Kinky," she says jokingly making me chuckle.

●●●●●

"Stay over tonight," I say looking at her well I hold her hands as I lean on my car outside her building.

"I don't know I mean I did sleepover last night," she says and chuckles.

"I love how you think I'm giving you a choice," I say

"Oh forgot my boyfriend loves demanding," she says as I pull and kiss her.

"Damn right, he does Colomba and my girlfriend is always beautiful as ever," I say and she smiles.

"Fine only because you are handsome and I can't get enough from you," she says.

"Mhm," I say and hug her I am obsessed with her.

She goes inside not before blowing a kiss and me fake catching.