+𝕭𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘...+

This story will contain violence and/or gore, sexual thoughts/actions, yandere behavior, cursing, suicidal/depressing thoughts, and a few other things. If any of these things bother you, I suggest not reading this story and check out another book on my account! I do not condone/ suggest any yandere type of behavior in real life.

This story was not made for you in mind, so if you don't like how the reader acts, simply don't read it. And any rude comments about the reader will be deleted automatically.

Though I use a google doc to type my stories, there still may be spelling/ grammar mistakes, so pointing them out would really help and I'll get them fixed as soon as possible!

Reader may seem a bit "Mary Sue" and oblivious but that is how I made her. She will also have depressive/ suicidal thoughts so if that triggers you, please dont read this book.

This book will contain manga spoilers since I will be going off the manga plot line instead of the anime one. Characters may also be ooc, but that's because of the story plot.

Please leave any Muzan Jackson/ Hee Hee jokes, Donut, Basketball jokes here as they tend to get annoying over time.

Please refrain from making any sexual comments and/or offending the reader. I will try to make this as inclusive as possible but I do struggle from time to time so any criticism will help.

Feel free to ask questions or give me ideas for future/side chapters. This book is a safe place for all ideas.<3

Any GIFs or images don't belong to me unless I say so.

Please feel free to comment! I love to see people enjoy and interact with my books or give suggestions. So don't be shy!<3

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask here or message me privately. Other than that, please enjoy!<3