ʚ𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓣𝓔𝓡 1ɞ

Author's Note-I'm not the best when it comes to punctuation and/or grammar so please excuse my mistakes if there are any, or you can point them out and I'll fix them :). thank you for reading and enjoy loves<3

"japanese"

"english"

'japanese thoughts'

'english thoughts'

2nd POV-

Hanako had dragged you to a large room with multiple sleeping mats, so you assumed it was their bedroom. She then ran over to a small chest in the closet and dug through it, pulling out a white cloth, a light purple, checkered kimono, a white, striped haori, short, white socks, and geta sandals. It seemed almost too convenient that they had all of this in their closet, but you shrugged it off and just assumed it was some old clothes they were storing for when the young ones got bigger.

She ran back over to you, holding everything in her tiny arms before moving everything into your arms. She grabbed your sleeve and led you back out of the room and to what you assumed was the bathroom and your guess was confirmed when she opened the door and you saw a tub. Hanako smiled up at you and softly pushed you inside before shutting the door. "You're a bit messy, so I'll let you take a bath! There's a towel on the chair for you and soap on the edge of the tub! Just go to the first room by the front door and Oka-san and Nii-chan will be there waiting for you!"

Hanako yelled through the door before running off to go play with her siblings outside. You placed the clothes Hanako had given you on the chair and walked over to the bath to start the water. While the tub filled up with water, you took off your clothes, the dried blood making the cloth stick to you like honey. Turning off the water, you stepped in, the heat of the water immediately warming your veins and causing you to release a relaxed sigh.

Your muscles were no longer tense and aching, the comforting warmth of the bath on the chilly day was like a cup of hot tea/coffee/chocolate on a rainy day. You dipped your head back into the water, unknotting it from the previous tangles. 'How did all of this even happen..? All I know is I was hit by some truck and... now I'm... here..' you brought your hands up to wash the blood off your body, the previous clear water becoming a slurry of pinks and reds. Now that you were feeling around, you had no open wounds or scabs, not even from the large gash on your shoulder..

'Did it heal quickly perhaps..?' you wondered, biting the inside of your cheek as you mindlessly washed off your body from the dirt and blood that you couldn't find the source of.. Once done, you took out the plug from the tub and stepped out, wrapping the towel around your body as you watched the iron-stenched water slowly disappear down the drain. Blinking once it was all gone, you dried off your body and wrapped the towel around your hair to prevent the water from dripping on the new clothes you were given.

Putting on the kimono was easy, but the obi sash around it gave you a bit of a struggle since you had no knowledge on how to put on the outfit. Eventually, you get it on and put the haori on over, sitting down on the chair to put on the socks and geta sandals. All that was left was your hair, simple enough.

You took the towel off and dried your hair to the best of your ability. You put your hair into its regular style before grabbing the cloth and folding it in half, making a triangle shape. You put it on and tied it at the nape of your neck. Deciding that it was good enough, you folded the towel over the back of the chair and left your old clothes on the seat, not quite sure where to put everything.

You exited the bathroom and walked down the hall, trying to remember where Hanako had told you to go. While walking, you heard talking from one of the rooms and figured that's where you were supposed to go when you were done. You opened the door and walked in, seeing Tanjiro and his mother talking to each other, their eyes moved to you when you walked in, Tanjiro's mom giving you a soft smile.