For you

I wrote it for you. Yes YOU
Doesn't matter who you are.... As by the end of the day, we are all souls trying to live our life or trying to survive right?

You did it...You made it!! I know that you cry inside and keep those screeching thoughts in your mind, where they are scratching the walls inside like a mental patient who lost their mind, and yet to try...for yourself or for others. Yet you try. I want to let you know that I'm astonished by the strength inside you to do that. To keep it all in. It's okay. The inner you is covered with scars all over her body, holding a blade, either for self harm or for self defence. I just want you to know.... You can put it down now... the war may not be over but you don't always have to be this way. You can fall on me, I'll hold you while you relieve yourself.
I'll be here, listening to you. I'm here for you. You've made it so far and I know you'll make it through. I believe in you. Because you posses just mighty strength inside you. Maybe you don't know how to use it... but it'll take time to learn right? So don't be afraid to try for setting yourself free. Don't be afraid to heal.
You made it this far
And I'm so fucking proud of you

Feel free to tag those who you want to share this with