Childhood

Chapter 1
Hi my name is Maxine but most people call me max well this is my story. Ever since i was little i was friends with Quinni she was my best friend
Untill something horrible happened but i won't tell you anything about that yet. I had a small crush on Quinni but i never thought anything of it so i continued having boyfriends but i never felt anything for them to me they were just silly boys. At the age of ten i hit puberty and i started to change a lot i started thinking about my feelings a lot more i even started to wonder if i liked girls and not boys but most of all i got my powers my whole family have them and i finally got them. Its a really big deal for them because when get your superpowers you become the next upcoming superhero and i could not wait to fight crime i was waiting for this my whole life and to keep my brain occupied i asked my family about they're experience fighting crime and i imagined myself in those situations the only thing is in my family you weren't aloud to know what your powers were until your superhero training i wanted it done so badly but we had to do it over the summer holidays but there was 1 week and so many days till then it was like waiting for Christmas when its January finally the week which felt like forever had ended but something was wrong i didn't have the usual one power i had multiple and those were telapathy, telekinesis, time travel, freezebreath, heatbreath, teleportation, super speed, and technically manipulation and probably more but i had to go for testing which took about 3 years i hadn't seen quinni for 3 whole years so when i got back we were with each other 24/7 if you ever tried to separate us i cried i couldn't bare to be away from her ever again all i wanted was to be with her so i tried my best to stay with her but of course i couldn't be with her all the time.

Idk even know if people are going to read this btw if you do read this pls tell me if you liked it and also idk if there's spelling errors i didn't spell check it