High school

Chapter 2:
When we got to high school we kinda went our separate ways we still stayed best friends but we liked different things we both got partners (I had a girlfriend she had a boyfriend) when we grew up I finally found out that I am a lesbian I was out to everyone I knew I had experienced homophobia which hurt deep down but I had acted as if I didn't care which for some reason made me feel badass I'm not the type to express my feelings I never have been I just feel like it's better to hide them then to show them because if you show them then you'll get asked questions and I can't deal with telling people how I feel so I've hid them but anyways when I got my girlfriend I didn't actually like her I just dated her to try and get over a particular person which is so shitty ik but I didn't think it was at the time and if I could say something to her i would say I'm sorry but if you can't help who you love and even the distractions that have been put in place by gods/goddess or even yourself won't ever help you you just have to deal with it and hope that either your going to happen or you'll get over them somehow.
I'm going to give you some advice relationships hurt but they feel good

I was brought out of my thoughts by a soft and sweet voice "Hey Max" the wonderful quinni said i was admiring her features her soft pale skin,her beautiful long brown hair,her gorgeous brown eyes god shes just so amazing i could stare at her all day but obviously i couldn't

"Hey quinni what's up?" i replied nervously cause she hasn't talked to me in ages "I'm throwing a party at my house tonight would you like to come?if you do your more than welcome to bring friends or anyone special"she stated with a wink "U-um yea I'll come"i stuttered "Great wear something casual bye now" she said and walked off just then i realized what happened i was going to Quinni's party WHAT WAS I GOING TO WEAR????!!!!!!

Hi um i might upload the next chapter later today but if i don't it's cause i can't think of anything cause rn I've got severe writers block but as usual let me know if you liked this i forgot to mention I'm British so if you see any slang and don't understand it you can ask me and I'll try and explain it to you x