Chapter 1 ✫︎ First Day!

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘:

Pʅαყ !

▶︎

Chapter 1, First DayNoelle's POV!

Noelle's POV!

I was so thrilled to have this new job. I was looking forward to starting work all week long. When I got the call I could not believe that I got it. I wanted it so badly. I was nervous but all I had to do was clean and do what I was told.

This job would not be that hard to do. Not for me. I was a clean freak by nature. My mother's fault really. I could be a germ a phobe as well. That to was her own fault.

I tied my unform on. These dresses seemed old fashioned but kind of cute. My name tag had the place I worked at name on it and my own name Noelle.

I hoped I was going to run into my boss at some point in time. But this mansion was huge and I was told that people hardly ever saw him. If they were they were very lucky to have run into him.

My new boss was Michael Jackson. The King of pop music! My favorite singer. I was happy to be in his house.

It did not matter to me if I got to meet him. This was a reward in it's self for me. I look in the mirror in the locker that I had in the dressing room. I wanted to make sure I looked good in case I happened to meet Michael.

"Welcome, to the team Noelle! I am thrilled to have you here! It is nice to have a friend here" says Anna Kenton. She smiled at me. Happy to see me.

"I am happy you helped me get this job! I am just thrilled to be here" I tell her.

"I can tell. And we need your kind of people here" she tells me. "right now is our busy time of the year. And we need help. Mr. Jackson is often home for the holiday season. And he is always entertaining his friends or family. That is why we are so busy. The place needs to be spotless. Let me show you around here. Then I will tell you what you will be doing" explains my coworker and best friend.

"Thanks Anna"

"You are welcome" she answers.

"New girl? We really needed another girl on the team?" remarks someone.

"Christina be nice" snaps Anna. "this here is your coworker, Christina Wolf. She is here permantiley. And if the boss likes you maybe you will be to"

"I hope so" I tell her.