Chapter 3 ✫Michael's Thoughts

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘:

Pʅαყ !

▶︎

Chapter 3, Michael's Thoughts Michael's POV

Michael's POV

I was very much ready for the holidays, in so many ways. But I was not ready for my big annual New Year's Eve bash. Here I was hosting a huge event of the year and I had no date.

I had broken up with my former wife Lisa. We parted ways. Single dad yet again. All alone. Maybe my siblings could manage to set me up with a date. I think I was ready to date again,

I was tired of being alone on a Saturday night. But it was so hard to find anyone that I could trust. And someone I could trust around my three kids.

I look over my outfits in my closet debating on what to wear this year for my party. Or if I should buy something new. My worker, a maid comes in.

♥☆♥

"Oh so sorry boss! I had no idea you were home!" exclaimed Anna "we have new workers so I was going over their work here" she tells me.

"Hello Anna! How have you been? The Christmas bonus come next week for you all" I remind her.
"Thank you sir, you are so kind and generous to us" she brags on me. We smile at one another.

"We have some new workers. She cleaned your room today how would you rate her work? We are thinking of adding her on the team full but I thought I would ask you! Seeing you are here!" Anna explains to me as I look around.

"It's not that Christina is it?" I say as I make a face. She laughs.
Then shakes her head no.
"It was the new girl Noelle. What do you think?!" asks Anna.

It was spotless in here. And not only that it was just how I liked everything to. She followed my orders to the t. I nod as I feel pleased by the new girls work.

"Tell your friend great job. And she's hired full time!" I add.
Anna looks thrilled.
"You won't be sorry boss! She will be happy. She would love to meet you sometime as well!" says Anna.

"She shall! I promise. I have been so busy. Holidays you know?!" I sigh. "Is she single?" I joke.
Right when she was going to reply Paris and Prince were chasing each other around the room.

"Give it back! Mine!" hollers Paris.
Prince had her doll.
"Holt!!" I say sternly. The kids stop. I take the doll from my son then hand it back to my daughter. "Remember Santa checks the cameras to see if your good!" I warn.