Chapter 4 ✫ Christmas Wishes

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘:

Pʅαყ !

▶︎

Chapter 4, Christmas Wishes Noelle's POV

Noelle's POV

I could not believe that I had met my boss! Finally! And in such an embarrassing way to! He changed my tire! I was so grateful for his help.

But I hoped I would not run into him any time soon. Not for awhile anyway. I was excited about Christmas. Thanks to this job I got most of my bills paid.

And I got Christmas gifts for everyone! Even my boss. I like to knit. I made my coworkers gifts. Like hats and gloves to scarfs to.

I was hoping that Anna could gift my present to Michael for me. Or I could just leave it under his tree for him. As a surprise maybe.

♥☆♥

"There you are! I have been looking all over for you!" Exclaimed my other boss and bestie Anna.

"Here I am! You found me! What's going on?"' I ask her.

"I talked to MJ yesterday about you! He agreed and you are with us now full time even after the holidays are over with!" she explained with joy, we then squeal and hug one another.

"For real? Wow! This is the best news!" I gush as happy tears come to me. "I have more news by the way" I sigh.

I tell her everything. How I met our boss. How he charged my tire. I was so embarrassed about the whole thing to.

"Well this is perfect!"
"What is perfect?"
"At the ball we all have masks and he won't know it's you then you can get to know him!" says Anna.

I liked the way she thinks!

"You are the best! Yes!" I agree with her. I gift her a present that I made. "Merry Christmas bestie. Sorry it's not much"

"I wasn't expecting anything from you! Aw! I am thrilled! Thank you!" says Anna as she opens it. I knitted her a sweater. "Wow! Where did you get this! It's so soft!"

"I made it" I say as I blush.
"No way! You made this?"
"I did" I answered her.

"I love it! Thank you!" she says as she hugs me.
Suddenly Christina joins us. She doesn't look happy to see us at all. She opened my gift. She gives me the scarf.