|2|

I'm still chained in this cell, but Hope had visited last night and I told her to stay off of Level 5 and stay hidden. I told her she could trust Bellamy, even though I don't 100% trust him, he doesn't look like the type that would kill a seven year old girl, but a 118 year old world ender...definitely.

The guards haven't visited since they left the door unguarded and what would be more important than making sure Y/n Franko the 18 year old girl that ended the world, stays in her cage. Well, a grounder army that awaits outside the gas fog boundary to attack the mountain.

And the first part of this war has begun as the loud containment breach alarm for Level 5 goes off throughout every room in the bunker. I'm held up on level 3 and Hope lives on Level 6.

Looks like Bellamy isn't as useless as I thought he is. Perhaps he might actually get me out of here. Or maybe not, as the door opens and in walks President Cage Wallace with two guards.

He slowly walks over to me with a calm expression, but I could see the rage behind it. "Who helped them?"

"Who helped them?" Cage asks again this time getting right in my face.

I keep a straight face whilst looking right at him. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"After 100 years you still have influence. People that believe in you, and one of them irradiated Level 5 today. So, I'll ask one last time...Who helped them?" Cage threatened in a calm tone.

"Dude, invest in a breath mint." I joke, moving away from him.

Cage slowly smiles and turns to face the guards. "We've got ourselves a comedian." Then he turned to face me. "You won't be laughing after this. Take her!"

The guards unchain me and then handcuff me. They grab an arm each and drag me out of the cell and into the light hurting my eyes, which soon adapt to the new brightness.

"You helped kill eleven of my people today! And for what? Were gonna retake the level soon enough!" Cage said as I was forced to follow.

"I wouldn't be so sure." I mumble only for one of the guards to punch me in the stomach, but I kick his feet away making him fall.

The other guard goes to pull out his gun, but I elbow him causing him to drop it. I quickly grab the gun from the guard on the floor and shot him in the head before turning to aim at the other guard. We stare at each other before he tries to reach for his gun only for me to shot him in the chest. I turn to see Cage running down the hallway and I try to shot him, but I miss letting him get away for now.

I grab the handcuff keys from the guards dead body and unlock them allowing my arms to be fully free. I take the uniform from one of the guards and hide both bodies in the nearest janitorial closet. I also take a key card and all the bullets from the other gun. I slip on the cap and make my way down the hallway towards the nearest vent.

I start to crawl through the vents knowing every passageway there is because of Hope. I squeeze through the vents trying to make my way towards level 6 to get Hope. She will be in her common room, which is where I find her and she wasn't alone.

I look down through the gap in the vent door to see Hope backed into the wall with three guards pointing there guns at her.

I take out my gun and use most of the strength I have to burst through the vent door and land on top of the guard hitting him on the head making him fall unconscious. I quickly step in front of Hope protectively and shot both guards in the head with no hesitation.

I quickly help Hope into the vents and follow after her. We couldn't get to level 5 yet because if we did the radiation would kill Hope.

"We need to get back to my cell. Quickly." I say, following behind Hope as she's taking these vents multiple times.