Chapter 6

Confidently lost- Sabrina Claudio
❀❀❀
Zaliah pov.
I've been working out like a fucking Maniac. I've been in the gun range more than I have been in my bed. I've thrown knives pretty much in my free time. Its been a week and a half since I've been home and so far its been so fucking great.

Just going through withdrawals, and my mom constantly worrying if I'm going to end it all. Throughout all of this NIco has been one hell of a workout partner. I feel better about myself knowing I'm strong now.

Getting ready before dad called to meet me.Taking in my appearance I quickly approved dressed in a black crop top and a matching black skirt that came down to the middle of my thigh. I styled it with a pair of ripped stockings. Topping my look off with a leather jacket and a pair of matching sneakers. My hair was in a curly ponytail as I had my edges laid nicely with a few baby hairs out.

Going down to dad office I ran into Raven and Nico. "You're just a fucking snitch! You're not perfect. In fact I can see your large fucking pores"

Raven gasped as she threw an orange at Nico. He ducked it and I caught it before it hit me. "Let's not harm the fruit" I tossed it back in the fruit basket as I squeezed past them going to dad's office. Opening the door I saw him sitting on the edge of his desk as he stared at the family portrait.

"Hey old man" I slumped down on the small couch.

"Zaliah. How's your progress?"

"Like I never left." Most of it became muscle memory after doing it your whole life. This was honestly just a reminder.

"The Spanish are hosting a ball the upcoming monday" He turned around towards me. "Marcelo's going to be there"

A smile raised on my lips "Right. Should I seduce him or slip something into his drink?"

"Liah. I don't want you seducing him. I've taught you better tactics so you would never have to use your body" His words pained me to hear because I do use my body. A part of me knew that if dad knew all I've done he would probably disown me.

"Okay. I got it handled. I need his file" I've been waiting for father to give it to me once he finished preparing the information.

A red file fell into my lap. "Aww my favorite color, how sweet" My tone was mocking as I opened it. No picture making me frown.

"Formulate your plan. Have it ready by saturday"
"Okay. Well since I'm here. Can I get my car keys and my phone back?" He reached behind his desk before handing me my red car keys, and my phone.

"Be careful," He warned.

"Awww you're worried now? Well I'll be okay." I got up and left his office. Going up stairs to my room, I closed the door as I opened the file.

Alright Marcelo Lamdardi.

Marcelo Antonio Lombardi.

Son of Enzo Lombardi and Gabriella Lombardi.

Siblings- unknown.

Right hand man- Lorenzo Venchi.
Underboss- Carlos Venchi.

Marcelo Lombardi owns The Lombardi corporation that Enzo Lombardi runs when he can. He also owns four night clubs, and a casino yacht.

His warehouses are stationed in Italy where he has protection and loyalty and he has some more that are stationed around the state.

His alliances- Russians, Americans-

A knock on my door interrupted me from finishing the file. My door creeped open showing mom. I closed the file, setting it under my pillow.