Ch 5: Unexpected Feelings

~To The Story~

(Sister's name) name inspected herself in the large mirror. Her brows furrowed in displeasure as she pursed her lips. She twists her body, trying to see if the dress looks better from behind. It didn't, and she was disappointed when she realized that there was no saving this dress.

"This looked cuter on the rack." She pouts.

"I think you look lovely, (l/n)-san."

Your sister made sure to throw them a smile but didn't take their opinions seriously since they get paid by commission. Instead, she wanted an actual opinion.

"Hey, (y/n), what do you think?"

You looked up from your DS. Your sister did a cute pose, trying to make herself look as good as possible in the dress by doing a cute twirl.

"Um... You look pretty."

"Be honest."

"Er." You scratched your cheek. "I don't know, you look nice in every outfit. If you want a professional opinion, you're looking at the wrong girl. Fashion isn't my thing."

"Don't let our mother hear you say stuff like that. You'll break her heart." Your sister says with a chuckle and to that, you responded by rolling your eyes.

Your sister takes one look in the mirror before going back into the changing room.

"Just let me try on a few more dresses, then we can go to the bookstore." You hear her say.

"Finally," you mouthed exaggeratedly.

You've been shopping with her for hours now. Not that you hated her company, but walking around the mall and watching her try on everything gets tiring. You did humour her and tried on a couple of outfits, but that was about it.

Normally, your sister goes shopping with her friends, so you find it quite odd that she invited you to go out today. You're not a fan of shopping in general, but it was hard to refuse her since she practically begged, with the promise of taking you to a bookstore.

Your sister paid for everything and left the store. The employees all happily waved at your sister. Your sister encouraged you to say something, but they're only nice to you if you planned to buy something, and it pissed you off so you brush them off.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Whenever your sister is going on a shopping spree, your parents would always make her use the car because they know she tends to go overboard. You're glad because there was no way you were helping her carry any of these bags.

The driver dropped your sister off in front of the book you often frequent. You were the first one to hop off, your sister whined at you, telling you to wait up because her seatbelt got caught.

You peddled back and helped her out before the two of you walked in.

When you stepped inside, the first thing you were going to do was go to the manga section, but your sister stopped you.

"Oh, Gakushu!" You hear your sister chirp.

"Wh--?!" you followed her eyes line and saw the strawberry blond. Your heartbeat quickens. "Don't call him over here!" You yelled-whisper.

Your sister shushes you, scolding you for being so rude.

The strawberry blond heard your sister loud and clear. He looked over and smiled politely upon seeing her.

"Hello. What brings you two ladies by?"

"I promised (y/n) I buy her some mangas if she agreed to do some shopping with me."