𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

Name: Y/n L/n

Class: 3-E

Height: 171 cm (Or any height you want! This is my real height btw)

Weight: 42 kg (Or any weight you want!)

Appearances:

Y/n is a tall girl with slight wavy maroon blonde hair that reaches her back and dark eyes that can be unexpectedly sharp at times. Her soft features on her face and her thin and fair body make her look elegant and gentle. Y/n also has a soft smile that is melodic according to Asano Gakushuu.

Y/n has a signature look that everyone on the campus knows her for. She wears the standard Kunugigaoka uniform with a white beret that she wears most of the time. Her makeup is simple, with pink eyeshadow on the corner of her eyes to accentuate it with light blush and pink lipgloss This look makes her popular on campus as people called it stylish and named it "The Y/n look".

Personality:

Y/n is popular in class A due to her gentle personality. She is kind to everyone except Gakusuu. Her elegance and gentleness are what hides behind her true side. She is still the softie but with a more mischievous and fun side with people close to her. She reveals herself to be a strategist and quick-witted when fighting. She is also very dense when it comes to love as everyone she likes to be around comes to the furthest extent of friends. It makes her pretty clueless about love and its feelings

Unknown to many people, she has a scary aura. it can be deemed as scary as the principal gaze on them. Rumors said that she only shows this aura and bloodlust when people provoke or fuel her anger

Academics:

Y/n is one of the most intelligent in class 3-E and is capable of maintaining her scores like Karma and Asano. She stands in 2nd place out of the whole school due to her weakness being Math contrasting Asano's and Karma's strongest subject. However, she is fluent in both English and Japanese, making both subjects her strongest subjects. Y/n doesn't hate Science, she enjoys most of it with Chemistry being her strongest part of Science.

Statistics:

In assassination: (evaluate by Karasuma based on her first day of school)

+Stamina: 5 (Karsuma's comment: She has immense stamina being agile and fast.)

+Mobility: 3.9 (Karsuma's comment: She is just behind Karma in this category due to sometimes her reactions are slightly slower despite her high stamina)

+Close Combat: 4.75 (Karsuma's comment: She is better at Karma whether you want to admit it or not. People don't see her skill clearly due to her speed and fast reflexes overshadowing her and her strength is considered not as strong as Karma. But if we examine closely, she is quick-witted and is very skilled when fighting)

+Marksmanship: 5 (Karsuma's comment: She might not excel at it like Hayami or Chiba, but she is excellent when holding a gun. She is like a mixture of both of them, owning good kinetic vision and spatial figuration. I put her at maximum score because she is good at close-range and long-range, something the other two can't)

+Personal Skill (Aura and Charisma): 5 (Karsuma's comment: We never know if she never shows it. Once she did, I can say no one can pass her in this)

Facts:

⋆.˚ Y/n has a pretty singing voice but she never revealed it until her first time going karaoke with class E

⋆.˚ She plans to call Bitch-sensei, Irina-sensei; however, Karma convinces her otherwise.

⋆.˚ Due to being tailed around by Asano's buddies for too long. She started learning martial arts and self-defense. She masters both of them very quickly due to her strength.

⋆.˚ Y/n hobbies are reading and ice skating. However, she hardly ice skates anymore.

⋆.˚ Due to her immense stamina, Y/n never lets people know when she is tired or vulnerable. she always put up an untiring and energetic face to her friends to never worry them.

⋆.˚ Even if people want to admit it or not. They know that Y/n can be good at anything if she tries and practices it. This makes Y/n good at many things like hairstyling, ice skating, makeup, cooking, arts and crafts, debate and speech, etc

⋆.˚ She has been overworked to many extents. However, Y/n admits that she rarely feels tired despite knowing her body's limit

⋆.˚ Her favourite food is ramen (which she doesn't really eat it often), lasagna, and ice cream

⋆.˚ She has always acknowledged class E. She knows Nagisa, and used to have short conversations at some point. But they were never friends.

⋆.˚ Y/n is between a light and heavy sleeper. At some point, she can wake up by small movements, but other times she sleeps like a rock.

⋆.˚ Y/n can sense people from miles away by scent and intuition. She is observant, that makes her never lose a hide and seek game.