𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

"A rose itself can't be pigmented again, a facade meant to fade. It's best to nurture the rose so that it never loses its shade." -Y/n L/n-

(Rose!: English words are bold.)

(Y/n p.o.v)

"Baseball? Really? Yay!" I smile brightly as Rinka looks at me in shock like she never expects me to be interested in it. "You sure are excited, Y/n. Have you ever played baseball?" "Oh yeah. I used to stay in America for a while so it's popular." This news got everyone shock. They all turn to me. Did I say something wrong? I give myself a worried thought before smiling as the class erupts. "Oh! You got to go to America? How was it?" Rio chirped in as she was excited to hear my stories. "It was great, I love to play baseball." "So Y/n likes to play baseball, like Sugino," Nagisa mumbles as he whips out his notebook and scribbles something. Nagisa seems to take a few notes about me. Hmm? I am curious what he writes in it. Oh well, I should not let my intrusive thoughts take my curiosity.

"Ehh? Y/n used to live in America? Now that's new. What's your English name then? Surely you have one because your Japanese name is too hard to pronounce." The class gasps at Karma's presence. Oh yeah, he just started using my first name. "Why did you use Y/n's name?" Rinka asks, her hands moving involuntarily to her gun placement, but Chiba again holds her hands. Ohhh! Rinka is blushing, yay. "It's alright Rinka, I ket Karma already. Oh, and for your question, Karma. My English name is Rose" "LRose?" He repeated it. Considering Japanese people struggle to pronounce L's and R's, he did really well. Well, he still has a heavy Japanese accent, it's pretty good. "Yep! Anyways guys, redirect to our main topic. We are having a baseball match with the school's baseball team right?" I redirect the topic before things get too much.

"Yeah, but they're tough. Especially Shindo," Sugino sighs as he has an unsure look. "Shindo? Oh? He's on the team, right? I know him, I talk to him quite often." "WHAT?!" The class looks at me in horror. "Huh?" I look at them still smiling but I have an unsure face like Sugino earlier. "You talk to him?" "Well expected of Y/n, she's popular despite being in here." "Y/n, you're so popular." The class starts to chatter as Sugino walks over to me and explains how Shindo threatens them. I sigh as I fidget around the baseball nearby. "Shindo does that huh? I will talk to him later. Though I have a suggestion," the class goes silent. "Can I join the game?"

(Third person p.o.v)
The class goes silent they look at her. "I'm being honest. I have watched Shindo play baseball before I transferred here and I do have the experience." "Well we won't mind, but I don't think the rules allow the girls to be in," Maehara talks but then his brows raise when he hears Y/n's small laughs. "No worries. I will send a letter to the Principal to allow that," Y/n smiles though she sighs the following moment. How will I deal with the Asano's tomorrow?

-----------------------------------------------------᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃--------------------------------------------------------

(The next day :) )

(Y/n's p.o.v)
I finished my letter and will give it to Asano today. Knowing Asano was in school very early, I decided to finish this business as fast as possible. On my way, I was about to head to the main campus when I saw Isogai. Oh, Isogai is usually early like me. "Ohayo L/n-san." "Ohayo Isogai. You can call me Y/n, I don't mind it," I tell Isogai because he's too formal with me. Oh well, he's an ikemen after all. "Okay, Y/n. Where are you going? You're not heading to E-class?" "Oh yes." I smile.  "I'm giving my letter to Asano right now." "Asano?" "Yeah," I sigh. "Well then, wish you luck!" He gave me a smile before walking up to the mountain. "Bye then!" I wave at him before entering the main campus.