𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

"Don't try to sneak behind me, I have pretty good instincts so sometimes I can't differentiate between my classmate and a bad guy" -Y/n L/n-

(Y/n p.o.v)

"You do live up to the reputation. Popular girl, aren't you? It should be your new nickname then." I hear Akabane's voice as he claps loudly. I smile at his saying but my brows frown slightly. "Please leave the nickname, Akabane." "Call me Karma." He retorts back. "Yeah. Karma-kun." I smile again but this time, I turn my head away and look at the field. "I'm probably just lucky to be able to hit Karasuma-sensei like that. I might just be fast and maybe agile." I speak out plainly. I do think that Karasuma-sensei can instantly beat me all at once. I was just lucky.

I hope that Karma can take in my answer but he then grabs me by my wrist and slams me into the school wall. "Gosh, this scenario again?" I mumble quietly as I get a reminder when Asano does this to me. The class gasps at Karma's action but I think they are even more surprised that I didn't flinch. "Come on Y/n, you surely have some secret right? You can't just walk in E-class and now be the star of the show," he taunts as he grabs my uniform's collar. The urge to fight him is intense, but I don't want a fight to happen now. I guess there is one more way out. I let my eyes scan around before confirming. Right, Karma has an opening on his sides. Suddenly, I lean close into Karma's ear and I can hear his breath hitches. Perfect. "What if that is all I have? You always think of miraculous possibilities." I softly speak melodic words to his ears. Then, all of a sudden, I take my finger and poke on his sides.

He was stunned there, and I knew it. I grab my knife and point at his neck. "Karma, anyone can get you right now. You better not leave yourself some openings. An assassin always keeps their guards up, even when they are relaxing." I smile before I leave with the girls. "Oh, before I forget. Call me L/n." And then, I left the scene.

(Karma p.o.v)

Damn it. She beats me again. And worst of all, by seduction.  I can't evaluate her ability more because she didn't fight. Damn it. Damn it. She is way better than me, but I don't accept it. "Karma-kun?" Nagisa cautiously calls my name. I turn to see the whole class disappear to the field, preparing to practice marksmanship. "Are you okay, Karma-kun?" Nagisa asks me. "Can I ask how did she do that?" "Well... at first she leans close to you-" I cut Nagisa off. "Yeah yeah, and I was stunned at her move. What happens after that?" "Oh, then she pokes you on the sides like this," Nagisa says as he pokes my sides. I feel chills down my spine. It is like that again. Like when we are in the second year, that shivering feeling. "Oh, so that's how it is." I look away from Nagisa and trail to the field to see L/n talking to Hayami-san. Wow, she's quick to make new friends. I look again to see Hayami have a rare smile on her face. I then look at L/n to see her face amazed as she gives her usual big smile. I smirk devilishly as I begin to think. I want to surprise her, like a sneak attack. How should I do this huh? My thoughts are interrupted as Nagisa touches my shoulders. The same feeling travels through my veins.

"Karma-kun. I hope you are not having any ill intentions to L/n." He looks at me nervously. "Don't worry Nagisa." I reply while cracking my knuckles. "I always have good intentions behind it. it is just a test to test her skills. Nothing much." That's the last thing I say before I lunge at L/n, who has her back unguarded.

(Third person p.o.v)

The class beside the tsundere sniper and the maroon blonde girl sees the scene in front of them. Karma looked like he was about to hit Y/n but the girl getting attacked swiftly put her hand to stop him. "Karma. This isn't going to work." Y/n says as she pins him on the grass field, being oddly close to his face as she still smiles.

Karma never moves even when Y/n holds his arms lightly. His face shows a tint of red as his lips turn to a straight line. The girl in front of him still keeps her smile before releasing him. "Sorry," she says as she stops holding him and gives him a handkerchief that has an embroidery of a red rose. "Here. You can have it for now. Don't try to sneak behind me, I have pretty good instincts so sometimes I can't differentiate between my classmate and a bad guy. Gomene Karma-kun." She gives him her hand and pulls him up. She smiles apologetically before walking off to the shooting area.

Karma stands still before he hears Rio chuckle. "Wow, Karma. You let Y/n beat you that easily? I guess you can pass the crown to her now. An by the way." She cheekily grins. "Your face is so red I have taken a ton of pictures~!" She giggles before she leaves to follow Y/n with the rest of the class. Nagisa looks at his friend, standing still with the rose embroidery handkerchief L/n just gave him before Kaede speaks up. "Nagisa, let's go. Karma will be there sooner or later. " "Yeah," Nagisa replies before looking at Karma again before going.

Karma looks at the field where Y/n practices shooting. He looks at the handkerchief and then back to the field. Once again he hears loud cheers as Y/n shoots through the bullseyes. You intrigue me Y/n. Whether you have things to hide or not, I will find them and destroy them.

-----------------------------------------------------᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃--------------------------------------------------------

(Karasuma p.o.v)

Class was over for today and I went back to the teacher's lounge. As I opened the door, I was about to throw my knife at the octopus, but the octopus just held my arm back. "Good luck again, Karasuma-sensei. NURUHUHUHU," he left right after saying he was going to Jeju island for some tangerines.

I sigh. This guy is annoying; however, he is a perfect teacher. I look over to the test paper that has different homework papers. I open my laptop to a website where I evaluate E-class students. They're all judged on their first day or first week through stamina, mobility, close combat, marksmanship, and personal skill. I went to L/n's row and filled in her score.

"She's quite a talented student. Without her assassination skills, she can still survive." Irina says as she blows the smoke discards the cigarette and closes the room's window. "She is. I never thought someone better than Karma could be here." I look at the scores and then reflect. Y/n takes the top spot from Karma as she is now the highest potential assassin in this class. I'm not surprised, she can be a natural with it. This is all raw talent. "True. That girl has so much to show us. As an assassin, she could be on the same level as a middle-grade assassin. Anyways, keep an eye on her Karasuma. Her potential is high." Irina says then leaves the room.

I sigh again. The work I am handling now is tougher now. I just want to go home now. Suddenly, Karasuma looks at the open door to see L/n. "L/n. May I ask what are you doing here?" I look at her attire. She is wearing gym clothes and her sweat still lingers on her forehead. Is she training again? "I want to request for something." She says. "What is it then?" I ask before she hands me a file written 'Confidential'. "By tonight, I think you will understand my request. Arigato Karasuma-sensei for accepting this. Everything you need to know from me is in there. Have a good day" L/n says before she leaves. I opened the file and I was shocked. That can't be true...

-----------------------------------------------------᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃--------------------------------------------------------
⋆.°It took Karma a week to remember he keeps Y/n's embroidery handkerchief. He gave it back to her the next time they went to school.
⋆.° Bitch-sensei who looks from the classroom says that Y/n can seduce pretty well if she can seduce Karma, who most people can't do that to him. "She just needs more practice then she can charm every bad boy." -Irina Jelavic- (Which proves the point that Y/n can do anything as long as she tries)

Rose!: YAY! My break finally started. We have Lunar New Year this week so for anyone who celebrates it. Happy New Year!!!! I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. Have a good day/ night!

(Edited) Rose!: This is why I need to revise my work. I missed a whole event. :/