♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 18[M]

On the way to the party venue, Jungkook learned from Secretary Lee that this party mainly invited some of Taehyung's friends, such as Yoongi, the son of the Min family, Kang Yohan, the eldest son of the Kang family, etc. Basically, they were all with Taehyung and have a very close relationship with him.

Knowing that they were all Taehyung's childhood friends, Jungkook said tentatively, "That's right, then... Teacher Han Soohyun is also Taehyung's childhood friend?"

"Oh, no," Secretary Lee explained, "Teacher Han and Mr. Kim are just ordinary friends. As far as I know, he met with Mr. Kim when he was studying in college abroad."

Jungkook smiled knowingly, remembering that he and Jimin had guessed that Soohyun went to study abroad because of Choi minjae's support, and he couldn't help but become more sure of the truth of this guess. But even though he was thinking about it a thousand times now, there was nothing on his face. He didn't show it at all, and even asked with a smile, "Mr. Lee has been following Taehyung for many years, right?"

"I was the one who led it single-handedly as Mr. Kim." Secretary Lee smiled, not revealing much or being vague.

The conversation was over here. Jungkook didn't say anything during the rest of the journey, and Secretary Lee didn't say anything more while driving.

The car stopped in front of the most famous private restaurant in Seoul. Looking at the magnificent courtyard in front of him, Jungkook was guided by the waiter to the room where Taehyung and the others were staying without much surprise.

As the door opened, the people who had been gathering in small groups to drink, chat, and play games unconsciously quieted down and turned their attention to the second young master of the Jeon family who was rumored to conquer others with force, Taehyung's prospective husband.

Jungkook didn't feel uncomfortable being looked at by so many people. He glanced at Soohyun who was sitting and talking with Taehyung.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes slightly, briefly greeted the others, and then walked straight towards Black Heart Lotus without any courtesy.

"Teacher Han, long time no see."

Hearing that his first words were not to Taehyung, the originally harmonious room suddenly fell silent. Everyone unconsciously turned their attention to the three of them, wondering what fun would happen next. After all, almost everyone present didn't know about Soohyun's thoughts on Taehyung, so everyone actually wanted to see how the wise Taehyung would deal with the conflict between his future husband and his friend.

Soohyun faced the unexplained glances in the room, smiled calmly and said, "Long time no see, Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook agreed with a smile, and asked knowingly, "I have always heard that Teacher Han is Tae's good friend and treats him better than himself. I am also very grateful to the teacher for taking care of Tae in the past. This glass of wine, This is my thanks to Teacher Han."

Jungkook picked up the wine glass and drank it in one gulp without waiting for Soohyun to speak.

When Soohyun saw this, although there was still a smile on his face, there was clearly hatred in his eyes. He never expected that Jungkook would be so shameless. His words made everything he had done look like a joke, letting everyone know that he, Han Soohyun, was a poor man who loved others but could not make wedding clothes for others.

Seeing the undercurrent surging between the two of them, Taehyung frowned slightly and involuntarily held Soohyun's hand that was going to hold the wine glass. However, he looked at Jungkook displeased and said softly, "Drink less. Alcohol will give you a headache the next day."