CHAPTER 6

How do you all like the story so far???

I need an Italian name for Arias's love interest

Nikolais POV

She's here, and she's ours. I don't give a fuck about any agreement she can have whatever she wanted. I watched Aria stay vigilant, even as we sat on our private jet. It was one of our many, very bland and basic but I could make out that she was stunned and overwhelmed, although she tried to cover it, which was captivating how good she was at it. I'll have to be careful about that.

When she smiled saying goodbye to Belle, handing her over to her guardians, we knew, we all knew. Her dimples. They match mothers. While she radiates sunshine, we're introducing her to shadows. It might seem selfish, but she's family. I only fear for her safety now, the word is already out about a new printsessa.

Haydens POV

She is a vision of beauty with her dark brown cascading hair framing her face, a perfect complement to her sun-kissed tan skin. Dimples grace her cheeks, adding a charming touch to her infectious smile. Her hazel eyes, like pools of warmth and mystery, hold a universe of stories within them. Together, these features create a captivating allure that draws attention and leaves a lasting impression. Everything will be okay. She's here, safe and sound.

We finally have our sister, I should check up on Natalia, every once and a while I do a check on her, just to make sure she's still living and breathing. After all, I've known her for 16 years, I re-called once, when I was 19 she came back home while I had a friend over. She told to me to get her some medicine for her reoccurring headache and when I came back she was giving him a lapdance and kept asking for dick, safe to say I don't call him over anymore. However, when I forced her to stop since she was told "no" on repeat by him, she quotes on a quote said "I never want to see your fucking face in my life, you're a shitty brother and I hope you die in a hole," Though her insults may lack finesse, the sentiment is clear, many things were growing up but we just assumed it was anger or the amount we spoiled her. We all blamed ourselves for her behaviour, everyone knew she wasn't our sister except her, and if she was aware she didn't show it.

Assuming to continue her lifestyle and here we have Aria, Nikolai I'm sure is in between a background check on her. However, from what I witnessed in the waiting room of the police station this young girl values family, although she has the same bright hazel eyes as our mother, there's a type of darkness, I'm struggling to tell if it's in my imagination or there's something she's keeping to herself.

Arias POV

We had been in the air for about an hour now. All I've done is admire the flawless and extravagant interior of the Volkovs family's private jet and stare out the window. The only reason I don't feel thoroughly bare is from the knife I snuck in my bag from the station. You didn't think I would voluntarily enter somebody else's territory, without some sort of protection, did you?

YOU DID??

I'm still unable to identify if these people who address me as their "family" genuinely want their child or do they want me to relive my unique childhood. I closed my eyes took a deep breath and exhaled. Fuck. Hopefully, it's the adrenaline. I know I'm capable of handling anything, I was raised-

I remembered the letter.

I pulled it out of my handbag, re-reading the words. imagining thousands of different things this letter could contain. I decided to demolish the idea of beating around the bush any further and pulled the letter out of the old envelope.

3rd November.

This morning, I'd woke up early for I was unable to sleep, something felt different. I needed fresh air, I opened my door when I saw a gift on my doorstep. You, unconscious and barely breathing. You were left off in something that resembled a trash bag, My heart ached. I took you to the hospital, and doctors said you were in critical condition barely surviving. From a DNA test, we were able to identify you had Russian roots however there was a mystery of who had left you. It was obvious that wherever you had come from was the definition of danger. My husband James, and I believe you ever left you with us wanted you to be safe from the problem you would have faced.

The doctors were able to make out you are 5 days old. Meaning you were born on the 28th of October.

My husband is very persistent we keep you and I must say he convinced me, it hadn't taken much though. I'm sure he'll be an amazing father. I will try and find your parents though, I promise. Okay? I promise Aria.

Many years later

I've found out who your actual parents are, your parents' names are Sergei and Mila Volkov.

I know I should give you back to them however, I can't. Everything is happening with James, you're young so I'm choosing to overlook what you say about him, and I'm still struggling to understand who left you at my doorstep all those years back. One thing I need you to remember if they ever reach out to you, it's highly important you stay vigilant and alert and remember the things I taught you about trust.

I found out a couple days ago I'm pregnant. I'm finally able to complete my family, this is selfish and I know but it's my dream to have this life. I'm sorry I hope one day I can tell you the truth and you'll forgive me. I hope you'll understand why I forced you to be so perfect and be a part of tense training from a young age.

We knew you came from danger, i know one day you'll find your way back to where to belong, that's who you are. You're the smartest person I know even at your age you seize to impress me every day. Although I'm sure that smart mouth of yours will get you in more trouble, it is my job to ensure whatever you face, you don't lack anything to be able to protect yourself. Maybe I've gone overboard, with the dancing and cooking classes. Thankfully you've stopped complaining about the training, although when I asked you, you said, it saved your life. I want to push and ask you for more, you've gotten quiet, sometimes jittery.

2 years later

You seem to have gotten better, I know now who took you away and left you with me. I re-read these past two letters and wanted to stab myself after not believing you almost as much as I want you to stop blaming yourself for what you did to him, he deserved it. This will be my last time writing to you but never forget how truly special you are. From the moment you entered my life, you brought with you a light that illuminated even the darkest corners of my existence. Your resilience, intelligence, and unwavering spirit have left an indelible mark, a testament to the extraordinary individual you've become. The world is vast and sometimes unpredictable, but I have full confidence that you will navigate its twists and turns with the grace of a warrior and the wisdom of a sage. Embrace the challenges, for they are the stepping stones to greatness.

I know you reading this means, you are no longer in my care, if Belle is still with you leave her with her grandparents, DO NOT under any circumstances let her follow in James' protection or anyone he may work with. I know I'm not your mother and I can never fill in the shoes she could have but I tried, soon you'll be exposed to many dangers, so be prepared, never let your guard down, and trust

no one.

(A/N) I cant beileve chapter 6 is already done. (most of it was written at 2 am)