Chapter 7: The Back Travel

That Sunday,
Tara went out of the house giving excuse of buying copies. Dhruv has gone for an important surgery so it's the right time. Tara went quickly went towards the forest where her gang was waiting by the road near the forest. They all fled together to explore NAVRANGBAN.

"Bhai iska to koi darwaja hi nehi" exclaimed Kartik
"Chal iske upar charte hai.. upar khali dikh raha hai" suggested Rahul
The five musketeers scaled the wall of Navrangban.
"Bhai under to andhera hai" said Rahul
"R a idiot andhera nehi hoga to tere liye khandar mai masal jalake rakhe ga koi" teased Kartik and slapped on Rahul's back. Rahul was unable to control himself and fell inside Navrangban.
"Heyy Rahulll" all shouted.
Rahul fell inside the khandar and went partially unconscious. Then he opened his eyes and looked around. There was an amazing light dreamy illumination and the surrounding looked like an architectural wonder. It was a round clock like thing.
"Oyeee Rahulll" others called.
Rahul was going to answer them when the time wheel spun furiously. The radiation from the time wheel was so strong that it dragged the others standing above the Navrangban walls.

---
Rahul opened his eyes and saw himself lying in the forest. He got up and saw others unconscious as well. Rahul assisted others to gain sense.
"Bhai abhi keya hua??" Asked Akriti
"Us khandar ke ander kuch tha.... woh bohat bhutiya jagah hai yaar... accha hua hum sahi salamat bahar ay geye..." said Rahul
"Per yeh khandar to tuta hua tha na... itna jakas kaise dikh raha hai ab??" Enquired Ritika
"Itna jana pehchana sa keu lag raha??" Said Tara
"Oyee bhai chor... chal nikal ab... dekh andhera bhi ho geya hai..." Rahul went towards the direction they came from.

On comming out of the forest they entered a village.
"Bhai yeh Agra ka saher gao kaise baan geya re?!" Exclaimed Rahul
"Kuch to ghotala haii..." commented Ritika.

It was midnight. Everyone was asleep. Sukanya was out on an adventure when she saw these creatures roaming.
"Savdhannnn... kaun hai aap aur nagar mai kaise pravesh kiye..." Sukanya pointed her little arrow towards them
"Accha suno... yeh jagah kaunsi hai??" Asked Akriti
"Hum Sukanya hai... Sukanya ji bolke sammodhit kijiye..."
"Okk... Sukanya ji.. kaunsi jagah hai yeh??"
"Yeh Vallabhgarh hai... aap kaha se ho??" Asked Sukanya. She looked at their clothing, it was like Dhruv. Sukanya doubted they are from Dhruv's state and became emotional.
"Vallabhgarh?! Yeh kaunsa jagah hai yaar..." exclaimed Kartik
Tara looked around and got fainted by the hazy flashbacks that striked her.

Sukanya gave refuge to these foreigners in her hut. She was amazed to see Priya looked exactly like her Rajkumari ji. She tried to enquire about her from her friends and got sure that she's just a look alike. Sukanya arranged clothes for them. Soon Tara gained senses. Sukanya still tried to enquire things from Tara but Tara couldn't recognise her.
The boys had a hard time wearing dhoti. So they just wrapped it like a lungi.
"Sukanya ji.... yeh Taj mahal jaane ka rasta kidhar hai??" Asked Kartik the genius
"Taj Mahal?? Jo Samrat Shah jahan apne patni ke liye taiyar kar rahe??"
"Taiyar KAR rahe?!" Rahul was amused, "Taiyar to kab ka ho geya!"
"Aaplog kitne nadan ho..." Said Sukanya, "Taj Mahal to abhi tak pura bana hi nehi.... adha bhi nehi.... pehle humare Rajkumari ke kaksh mai ek durbin raha karta tha... humko dikhaye the woh... Taj Mahal baan raha tha...."
"Oyeee Rahul kuch garbad lag rahi...." whispered Ritika, "tum larko bahar jake dekho mamla keya hai...."

The boys went outside to enquire and got stunned. They couldn't believe their mind, they literally time travelled?!
They came back and told the girls. Tara was facinated to hear the time travel story. She looked at herself in the mirror wearing that ghagra choli. She opened her hair and partitioned it from the middle. She went to her dreamland dancing lightly.
"Iska dimag hil geya hai" commented Rahul

"Dekhiye Priya ji aap bahar mat jayiye ga" said Sukanya
"Keuu??"
"Keuki aap humari Rajkumari jaisi dikhti ho..."
"Wahh Rajkumari jaisi?! Yeh to acchi baat hai..." said Akriti
"Acchi baat nehi hai... Rajkumari ji ka dehanth hue do baras beet geye hai.... koi yeh soch sakta hai ki aap behrupiye ho... rajya ke liye hanikarak ho..."
"Yeh kaisi baat hui bhala.... Rajkumari ka antim kriya karam to kar diya hoga.. unke body ko jala diya hoga... mara hua to jinda nehi ay sakta.. kaun bewkoof behrupiya ayega yaar..." said Kartik
"Nehi hua tha unka antim kriya.... hua tha ek havan parantu... unki dehavasesh na mili kabhi...."
"Matlab?!"
"Unhone apni jaan le li thi... apne kaksh mai agni lagake... apne premi ke gham mai.... woh rajgharane ke nehi the na... to Rajkumari se najesh sambandh ke arop mai unko mirtyudand de diya Maharaj ne... woh gham Rajkumari ji......." Sukanya started crying, "Bohat bhale admi the woh.. muj jaise anath ho apna behen mana..."
"Royo mat royo mat.." consoled Akriti, "Naam keya tha unka??"
"Unka naam lena barjit hai.... kehte hai us jali hui kaksh mai abhi bhi unki atma bhatakti hai... unke premi ko dhunte hai... aj tak koi us kaksh ke under na ja paya.. aisa mana jata hai koi Rajkumari ji ka ya Chikitsak ji ka naam le to anarth ho jayega..."
"Chikitsak ji??" Exclaimed Ritika, "Chikitsak the unke premi??"
"Ji..."