Chapter 31

"Are you sure bo?" Zhan asked worried and Yibo nod. "Let us treat your wounds first." Zhan said trying to get Yibo off him.

"No I feel so disgusted by him. I need you to claim me again." Yibo said holding Zhans neck and not letting him go.

Zhan flipped him over so that Zhan was now on top off him. "Yes please daddy~" Yibo teased him and thats when Zhan lost it. He attacked Yibos neck and gave him kisses and hickeys. Yibo felt so many tingles that he giggled.

"Ge put it in please." Yibo whined and rolled his hips up. "You want it so bad kitten?" Zhan teased him and pushed his cock inside Yibo.

Yibo was moaning while Zhan was thrusting harder making Yibos eyes roll back.
"Zhan ge y-you know that I felt so much love when you kissed my whole body." Yibo was almost sobbing but Zhan connected their lips together making out.

"I love you too bodi." Zhan was kissing his tears away while thrusting inside him. Yibo held Zhan by his neck pulling him closer so that their body was touching each other and there was no space.

"Aghh Z-Zhan ge mnhh~" Yibo was moaning loudly.
"What a bad kitten moaning so loud. Want everyone else to know whom you belong to." Yibo moaned in response making the other male on top of him giggle.

Zhan suddenly pulled out.
"On your fours." He commanded and Yibo obeyed and did what he was told to. Yibo found it so hot and attractive that Zhan was using his deep and cold voice to command him. It made him mich hornier than he already was.

Zhan was now fucking him in doggy style.
He could see Yibos hole now clearer.
He licked and kissed it and then he pushed his dick inside.

"Look how well you're taking my cock in~" Zhan teased him but he himself found the sight so attractive.

"I'm coming nghh~" Yibo breathed out loudly and soon both came.

Zhan and Yibo were now cuddling.
"Zhange its so hot when you talk like that during sex." Yibo said and Zhan was a little surprised.

"Is that so?" Zhan asked him while stroking his hair.
"Mh yeah but next time let's try something else." Yibo said giggling. Zhan wanted to respond but Yibo shushed him. "No gege you will see."

After that Yibo fell asleep and the whole time that Yibo was sleeping Zhan looked at him. Adoring him.
"My angel." He said and kissed Yibos forehead.

His eyes became dark and then he put Yibos head gentle on the pillow. He then left the room and got back to business. (Yes kill that mf James!)

-
Somewhere else

"You fucking Bastard!" Bowen yelled.
He was angry because he heard of what had happened.

"Why the fuck would you rape him. You do know he belongs to me and you do know that you have to die now." Bowen was angry at that moment.

"So what. He's my son and I can do what ever I want to do to him." James replied

"You better go now or you will get killed by me." Bowen said sitting on the chair while looking down.

After some moments of silence he heard somebody close the door. James had left now.

Bowen let out a frustrated sigh.
"I have to kidnap Yibo." He said.

"Yeah we know but he lives with Zhan. It's the most secured places in the world." Haikuan said.

"I've got a plan."

-
Zhans mansion

Haikuan was sitting on the chair in Zhans office.
Suddenly someone entered the room and Haikuan looked at the person. It was Zhuocheng.