Chapter 32

"Zhange he really is my brother!" Yibo screamed while running to Zhan.

"Oh really he is." Zhan chuckled at his boyfriend's reaction. He was to adorable.

"I'm so happy ge. I have a Handsome older brother." Yibo was smiling widely while talking dreamy.

"Alright I'm gonna hang out with my other gege." Yibo said and waved at Zhan who slapped Yibos butt while Yibo was walking away.

-

"Damn Yibo. He's really your brother and he's also really handsome." The world "Handsome" was teasingly said while Jiyang glared at his boyfriend Haoxuan.

"More Handsome than me?" Haoxuan asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Everybody here is more handsome than you."
Jiyang put his hands on his hip and sassed him.

"What a bad kitty you are." Haoxuan pulled Jiyang towards him by holding his waist.

"Oh wow I wanted to talk to my bestie but you both are almost fucking." Yibo said pretending to be disgusted.

Jiyang pushed Haoxuan away and walked to Yibo and hold him by his waist.
"Don't be angry bo." Jiyang said kissing Yibos cheek.

"I have to go now." Yibo said and put all his things together and left the flower shop.

Haoxuan then walked towards Jiyang who was showing his back to Haoxuan.
He then grabbed Jiyang from behind and let him sit on his lap.

"Bad kitty." Haoxuan said snuggling into Jiyangs neck. Inhaling his beautiful and fresh scent that smelled like flowers.

"Is master mad?" Jiyang teased him while moving his ass onto his cock making the other one immediately hard.

Unexpectedly Haoxuan held Jiyang in bridal style and carried him to the restroom.

"Why do y-" Jiyang was cut off by Haoxuan lips who were eating him.

"Mhh H-Haoxuan ahhgh." Jiyang let out a few surprising sounds of his mouth while his boyfriend was kissing and licking his weak spots.

Jiyang then pulled away and got on his knees.
He unzipped Haoxuans pants and his hard cock already jumped out.

Jiyang immediately put it in his mouth.
Sucking it and licking it.
He was looking so pretty while doing that.
The way he was moving his tongue and the way his eyes rolled when his lover pushed it deep inside.
It was a beautiful sight that turned Haoxuan on.

"So good kitten. Such a pretty whore you are." He was praising the boy that was sucking his dick very well.

"Fuck why are you so good at it." Haoxuan groaned out while pushing it deeper into his mouth.
Jiyang then pulled out.
"Deep throat baby." He said while sending a wink.

Then Haoxuan pushed his dick inside Jiyangs mouth while fucking him deep in his mouth. He took the whole length into his mouth and was choking hard on his dick.

He tapped on Haoxuan lap for a few times to let him pull out but Haoxuan pushed further and then he came into Jiyangs mouth.

"You piece of shit. Do you want me to die." Jiyang said being a little angry bean.

"Sorry baby."  Haoxuan laughed and kissed Jiyang.

-
Somewhere else

"There he is sir." One of the man said.
On the chair was a man tied up.

"Look who we have here. Isn't it James?" Zhan walked into the room grinning mischievously.
Everybody knew it's gonna end very bad.
After all it's Xiao Zhan. A feared Mafia.