Chapter 3 - I love your smile

Johnnie POV

I finished singing and playing guitar to my song 'song without a name' and after I heard someone whom I was not aware of behind me clap loudly. I quickly turned around extremely concerned that someone was judging me, when I turned I saw that tall, handsome guy from before in the rich people neighbourhood. I stood up as quick as I could possibly manage to leave in embarrassment but he started to walk towards me slowly, blocking my route for exit, with a large, toothy smile on his face and says enthusiastically "You are an amazing singer, pretty boy"

I instantly can feel the blood rushing to my face, changing my complexion to a red tone instead of my usual white, pasty one, so I drop my face to the floor to avoid his eyes. My mind almost instantly started racing, he thinks I'm a good singer an HE CALLED ME PRETTY BOY!! I can't believe it, he is one of the most handsome guys that I have ever seen and he called me pretty. Suddenly I felt him grab my chin and pull my head up and I felt my face go even redder... if that's even possible.

"wow, you really weren't lying, you are shy." He said in a flirtatious tone with a small smirk on his face, that makes me smile a little bit more because it proves that he was listening to my song. He then dove down to my height and gently kissed my lips and his hands slid down and landed on my waist and he squeezed my sides slightly. My small, boney and I hands were rested on his broad chest as I kissed him back. His lips felt so soft against my chapped ones.

Eventually, he pulled away from the loving kiss "You're a good kisser, pretty boy." He said with his arms still around my waist. "Umm thanks. I-if you d-d-don't mind me a-ask-asking umm w-what is your n-name?" I said nervously with an obvious stutter once again looking down at the floor.

Once again he pushed my chin up so that I'm looking him in his eyes and held the side of my face in his large hand "Don't be embarrassed, you can look at me when we talk... and to answer your question my name is Kyle David Hall." My eyes widen in shock "Your the guy that I've heard people talk about all day and is super popular. You!" I said probably sounding a bit too surprised as he responded "I guess so, and should I be offended!" I immediately started worrying that I had hurt his feelings.

"no-no-no-no I'm sorry, it's just that... your a scene kid. I've been to four high schools and in none of them there have been popular scene kids... until you I guess." I stammered but he just pulled me into his chest and hugged me tight, he then kissed the top of my head and said "I know darling, I was joking," he started "but does pretty boy have a name?" He says pulling away slightly to see my blushing face.

"Johnnie Guilbert," I mumble quietly, but still loud enough for Kyle to hear. "Such a pretty name for such a pretty boy," he said. I can't help but thinking: How can someone be so confident, he can be flirting proudly while I am a stuttering fool.

I feel him move his hand up to the side of my face "Johnnie, Johnnie what are you thinking about?" Kyle asked me in a caring tone. It's weird to have someone who cares about me, so I don't trust it, he definitely has something to gain from it, I don't know what but there is something. "Oh, umm nothing." I replied and he looked back at me with a concerned expression.

He sat down on the chair that I was previously sat on, he then pulled me down on to his lap so that I was straddling his legs. "Now, what were you thinking about?" His hands were placed firmly on my hips, he was looking into my eyes "you looked worried..." he trailed off pressing his forehead against mine.

Then the bell rang loudly, reverberating through our ears, "I need to go." I said trying to get up but he pulled me back down to his lap, "Skip with me." He asked but it sounded more like a statement than a question. "I-I'm sorry, I-I c-can't," i said causing him to sigh out loud, but he kept his hands on my hips "Okay, I'll let you go... if you give me your number."

I pulled my phone out, opened my contacts and clicked on my own name. I handed my phone over to him and he pulled out his iPhone 7 "damn, how old is your phone?" He laughed causing me to look down sadly, he didn't mean to hurt you, he doesn't know your situation, stop being such a baby my thoughts were screaming at me.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked grabbing both sides of my face gently pulling my face up "oh... yeah... I'm fine." I said quietly. "If I offended you, it was an accident I swear, it was just meant to be a joke. I never want to hurt you," he comforted, caressing my face calmly. "I-it's fine... I've really got to go now." I said blushing, this time he let me stand up but he grabbed my hand as I was leaving "I'll text you okay," he said, I moved slightly and my hand slipped out of his as I responded "Okay," with a large smile plastered across my face.

Kyles POV

I did it, I did it, I kissed my pretty boy. Johnnie. Every thing about him is so perfect, his face, his eyes, his hair, his body, his smile, oh my god his smile, I love his beautiful smile. His lips are pink and plump, slightly chapped but so amazing to kiss, his black lip rings contrast perfectly against his pale skin.

Honestly, I'm really disappointed that he wouldn't skip with me, but it's fine. I feel bad for hurting his feelings, it was a stupid joke, I wish I thought before I spoke, I hope he doesn't hate me now, because if I do I know I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

—————
Chapter 3 done, and so it begins,
Question of the chapter: what is your favourite song at the moment?

Words: 1106