2. Finding 'Her' Name

And he spent the night twisting and turning . The next morning he was first person to get ready and be on duty. He waited anxiously for her to show up. Though as PO(Presiding officer) his work was to oversee but he still decided to sit with the Voters list to verify the voters identity. He was trying his best to be patient hoping her to be there in the second half of the day. When she walked in almost all of votes were polled. That sight of her brightened him up. She was wearing track suit with hair tied up in a ponytail and looking anything but normal. But he wondered to himself how could he find her so out worldly beautiful. She came up to him holding her Nani, Mrs Meera Kumar's hand. She handed him her Voter Card. He checked her Nani's data with the list. And with everything he had he was finally able to utter," If you want to go in with her please show me your ID." That's when their eyes met and he was lost. She had to literally put her phone in front of his eyes to ask if a digital ID would do. He finally got out of his fantasy world and said," Ofcourse it would." His eyes beamed as he read her name " Vedika", he read it a million times in that one second. What a beautiful name he thought to himself. He handed her phone back and she went inside with her Nani. His eyes followed her closely as he tried hard to resist his smile. How can someone be so happy after finding a name. He didn't know. He didn't even want to know. He only knew that he was the happiest person then. Though Vedika didn't seem to notice but her Nani did. She smiled as she saw him looking at Vedika adoringly. As she walked out, he unknowingly got up to follow her but someone from his team called him," Sir can we wrap up now it's time."He stopped walking but stood there looking at her until she was visible. He then went back in and finished his work.