3 Tea and Coffee ☕

It was 11pm when he reached home. He changed and filled water in his hands to wash his face but the moment his eyes fell on his hand he went back to her, "Vedika" he smiled as he looked in the mirror and he blushed. Yes he did for the first time in his life. He kept the hand she held on his face as he lied down on his bed and was lost in his fantasy world. He woke up in morning and jumped out of the bed when he saw it was already 8. He received a message from his office manager that the new AD will be joining today and how can he possibly be late. He decided to skip his lovely breakfast time and rushed out as soon as he washed up. Thankfully he was there by 8:50. Hari Mishra, his office manager was setting up his desk when he went inside his office. " Namaskar Sir, Aaj aap jaldi aa gaye ( You're early today)", said Mishra wishing him. "Namaskar Mishraji , Kaise hai aap(How are you). Naye AD aa gaye hai ( Is new AD here )", he asked Mishra hanging his blazer on stand and sitting on his chair. "Nahi, Madam bas aane wali hai (No, Ma'am will be reaching soon). Chai le aayen aapki(Should I get your tea), asked Mishra. " Nahi AD Madam ke sath hi piyenge. Sari tayari ho gayi hai na ( No , I'll have with AD Ma'am. Is everything ready)", he asked.
"Assistant Director Akshat Singh " read his desk name plate.
"Madam ne kuch bhi karne ko mana kar diya hai. Bouquet ke liye bhi. Pandey Ji ne bas unka office theek kiya hai (Madam asked us to not do anything ,not even a bouquet.Pandey Ji just set up her office)", Mishra replied. And just then Bablu Pandey aka Pandey Ji, New AD's office manager knocked Akshat's office," Namaskar Sir, Madam abhi aapse milna chah Rahi hai agar aap free hai to ( Madam wants to meet you now if you're free) , he said. " Is she here already.", Akshat said looking at his watch it was 8:58 am. "Let's go then", he said as he picked up his blazer and walked out of his office followed by Pandey and Mishra. Akshat knew that the new AD was a Joint Director at HQ , and this was kind of a punishment posting for her but that's it. Pandey opened the door, " Madam AD Sir aaye hai ( AD Sir is here)". And she simply nodded standing near the window staring outside. She was wearing a black long coat with black pants and white shirt, black block heel boots and her hair were tied up in a ponytail. Akshat walked in ," Good morning Ma'am. Welcome to the office. Akshat Singh ", he said as he extended his hand for a handshake. She turned to him shaking his hand , " Good morning Mr Singh. Thankyou .Vedika will do." And that's it. Akshat Singh was lost. He looked at her without blinking his eyes. Vedika tried to pull her hand back but he didn't let it go. He held her hand firmly. Vedika looked at him ," he sure is looking at me but why isn't he listening to me" she thought to herself raising her eyebrows. " Mr Singh, Mr Singh, Mr Singh....... Akshat are you okay", she asked putting her other hand on his shoulder. That's when he finally came back from his fantasy trip. He reluctantly let go of her hand ," Yes Ma'am." "I thought I said only Vedika would do. Please have a seat", she said looking at him , sitting down. " It won't do for me Ma'am. Thankyou", he replied as he sat down. She pressed the bell and Pandey walked in with tray. He kept water in front of Vedika and Akshat. " Pandey Ji chai le aaiye ( bring the tea)", said Akshat. Pandey looked at Vedika ," Sir Madam sirf coffee peeti hai ( Ma'am only drinks coffee)."
"Sir ke liye chai or meri coffee Pandey Ji. Thankyou.( tea for him and coffee for me)", Vedika asked Pandey and he walked out.
" What kind of fate is this. How can tea and coffee go together."