Part 2: tordtom fluff?

3rd pov:

Tord then gets out of his bed and he walks to Tom room as he opens the door quietly and he then sees Tom cuddle up in his bed. Tord then smirks as he then comes in the room and he shuts the door and then locks it. Tord then turns to Tom sleeping form as he then walks over to Tom and gets on top of him pinning his sleeping form. Tom then woke up and he was about to speak until tord covered Tom mouth.

Tord pov:

I cover Tom mouth not wanting him to make a sound yet. I continue to smirk as I then remove my hand from Tom mouth and I kiss Tom on the lips which Tom of course kissed back. As me and him kiss I took off my belt and tossed it to the side and I then take my cock out. I finally pull away from Tom as i saw Tom panting heavily from our little make out session which made me want him more...

3rd pov:

Tord then takes tom pants and boxers off as tord then moves down and he was now close to Tom cock. Tord  leans forward and slowly Tom cock into his mouth, sucking gently at first before deep throating Tom cock as he begins to bob his head up and down Tom cock.

Tom pov:

I tremble as my legs twitched when licked my cock and then takes his member in his mouth. I moan in pleasure as I feel tord warm mouth surround my cock and his hot warm tongue swirl around the head. I continue to moan as I moan tord name a few times. I cum a few times in tord mouth as I hear a small pop sound which meant tord pulled away and then I hear him say "cum already? Hm~ do you like what I'm doing to you Thomas?" I nod as I was blushing a lot. My member twitched and throbbed as I was embarrassed by this..

Tord pov:

I sit up and I quickly removes the rest of tom clothes and I positions myself over you, lining up my cock at your entrance. With a steady rhythm, i slowly begins to push inside of Tom hearing a gasp come out of you mouth as I let my cock sink into your entrance until my cock is fully inside you as I look up at Tom looking for a sign of I can start thrusting in Tom or not as I wait for Tom to adjust to my member fully.

3rd pov:

Tom nods as tord then started to move his hips slowly and gently making sure not to hurt Tom in anyway as Tom moan softly in pleasure and it continues as tord wanted to speed up but had to wait for Tom to allow him to speed up. Tom continues to moan as tord then hears Tom say "faster please tord..~" tord then nods and he started to pick up the speed as his hips moved faster into Tom making the smaller male moan loudly. Tord then continued to move into Tom as Tom continued to moan until Tord started to fuck Tom harder which made Tom moan like crazy. Tord then reached his climax as he pulls out of Tom before slamming back in as he cums deeply inside Tom which made Tom scream tord name in pleasure. Tord then pulls his cock out of Tom as they both were panting heavily.

Tord pov:

I then look at Tom before I give him a kiss on the forehead as I whisper in Tom ear "hey Tom..are you okay?" My voice shown care and gentleness

Tom pov:

I nod when tord asked me that as he then cuddle tord and we fell asleep and then the next day we sped haft of the whole day cleaning up the mess we both made

(Hoped you enjoy it because I'm not that good with fluff or smut)