Moving day (eddtom)

Edd pov:

Me and Tom just finished packing up to our new house after Tord disappears again. Matt was unpacking his room which was like..well..who knows how many mirrors he has. Anyway..as for my beloved Tom, he was in his room on his bed and clearly too lazy to unpack his stuff which was barely anything due to him not wanting to go out that much. I then sigh softly as I then walk over to the couch and start unpacking the living room and other rooms. Once I finished I then see Matt come in. I stare at Matt before a moment but then I spoke, "need something Matt?"

Matt pov:

I walk over to edd because I was bored and i don't wanna look at my beautiful face at the moment, I then hear edd say "need something Matt?" I look at edd before I shake my head with a smile and then i spoke "so, where is tiny?" I tilt my head to the side while still giving edd a smile but a little bit of a confused expression. After a few mins of silence I then hear edd finally speak "who..?" I roll my eyes as I spoke again "Tom."

Edd pov:

I then sit on the couch as Matt said "Tom." Which I chuckled by Matt calling Tom tiny since well. He is the shortest one here. I look at Matt again before speaking "he's in his room" as I turn to look at ringo sitting down on my lap so I then hear Matt say "really? But he left like 1 hour ago while you were unpacking shit around here." My eyes widened as I panicked "the fuck did he go now!? Please don't tell me he went to look for that idiot again! I know he felt bad for him and all but he did wrong shit so-" I got caught off by Matt putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder as I hear Matt spoke in a slightly calm tone "he went to drink dumbass. We're not back in the 2007's idiot. Anyway..when you gonna confess to Tom?" I looks down to the floor as I sigh softly "dunno. Probably never..."

Third pov:

Matt looks at edd with a sympathy type of look as Matt spoke "Edd I'm sure Tom likes you back! You and Tom have a good friendship!" Edd looks at Matt with a slight annoyed tone "remember that day where I pushed Tom down the stairs and he got hurt in shit, remember that other time where I called Tom names? Me and Tom don't have an healthy relationship Matt. I mean Tom ignores you haft of the whole day because of how annoying and stupid you are" Matt then got a little mad as he spoke "hey!!" Edd laughs as edd spoke "alright I'm gonna go get Tom from the bar. Cya Matt." Matt waves bye to Edd while Edd walks to the front door and turns the knob before exiting the house as he walks outside, it was a nice day outside though so he didn't have to worry about any rain like where they got stuck in a museum or when he and Tom, including Matt, met his future self. Edd then gets to the bar where Tom goes to as Edd walks in the building and looked around for the small blueberry.

Tom pov:

I sigh softly, driving my Smirnoff as normal while I sit on the stool, not caring in the world like always. I always wonder if I'll see tord again. Not that i like him or anything but because I miss making fun of him. Plus I get to blame stuff on him for free. Either way i don't know what edd saw in tord that he bothered to be friends with him in the first place. Ugh. My head hurts just by thinking about edd and tord together. I then feel a hot breathe on my neck as it look to see who it was which it was a complete stranger. I look up at the man and spoke in an annoyed tone "fuck off, your breathe stinks and i can't be having an ugly ass man up in my face. So go away. I'm busy drinking." The man glares at Tom before gritting his teeth as the man spoke again "you got the guts to talk to an adult like that kid. Do I need to put you in your place kiddo?" Tom looks at the stranger again before he scoffs "put me in my place? Who the hell do you think you are??" The man then slaps Tom and then grabs Tom wrist before dragging him outside to a car as the man spoke in an aggressive and cruel tone "why don't we go to my place and I'll show you."

Edd pov:

I saw Tom getting dragged away so I take my gun out (which I had just in case for situations like this, don't ask.) anyway. I take my gun out and I loud it as I run over to the stranger who is holding my blueberry as i punch the man in the face before yelling "get your hands off my blueberry!!" I grab Tom arm and pull Tom into my arms as I feel Tom nails digging into my hoodie which I found cute. I then hold my gun up to the point where the man was looking directly at the gun before I spoke "you have 3 seconds to get you ass in the car before I shoot ya. 1.." the man quickly picks his key up and opens the door car door as the man heard edd say "2" the man panicked and scared for deer life as he started the car and he quickly drove off while edd then shoots the tire of the car before being Tom back home as edd holds Tom close to him.

Tom pov:

I was shocked form what happen but thankful for edd saving me, I look up at edd with a small smile on my face "thanks Edd...your the best.." I rest my head on Edd shoulder as I hold hand with Edd which Edd happily holds my hand back.

Edd pov:

I happily hold Tom hand back but then I look at the moon shining down at has both of us so I took the chance as it then turn to Tom and I clear my throat before speaking "Tom..may I have your attention please?"

3rd pov:

Tom looks at Edd with confusion as Edd then gets down on one knee before reaching out in his pocket, Edd looked up at Tom with a loving look before finally speaking "Thomas ridgewell, I know our week, days, and life been ruff from our friendship and how mean to you I was. But..I dearly love you with all my heart, I can make up for all the times I've been rough on you and I promise I'll protect you no matter what, when you sad, I'll be there. When you're drunk, I'll be by your side, giving you water and taking you home. When you're in danger, I'll be there to shoot the person...so Tom, well you by my beloved boyfriend and accept my love for you?" Tom stays silent and looks at edd before Tom smiled and nods happily as Tom tears up and hugs edd tightly while Edd smiled happily as he hugs Tom back. Tom then looks at edd and cups edd cheek before kissing edd softly on the lips, his eyes closed to make is passionate which edd returned the kiss and holds Tom by the waist, pulling Tom closer to him, their bodies touched adding more passion. The kiss was full of love and care. Nothing could stop there loving moment...

Matt pov:

I see Tom and Edd as I run over and yell "HELLO BUDDIES! CONGRA-" Matt was stopped by Edd and Tom both yelling at Matt which they both said "SHUT UP WERE HAVING A MOMENT HERE!!!" Matt chuckles nervously before slowly nodding as Matt then walked back home.

3rd pov:

After Tom and Edd finish there moment they walk back home, holding hand but when they come back. They see Matt making out with a. Mirror. Edd then mumbles "the hell are you doing?" Tom then burst out in laughter while Matt stopped and looked at both of them and blushing madly in embarrassment before Matt spoke in full embarrassment "I'M SORRY I COULDN'T HELP IT!!!"

(Sorry if i haven't been updating much, school stuff been back and the doing shirt break too, hope you guys enjoy it!!! <33333)