Make out session behind doors (tordtom, slight fluff)

Tord pov:

I walk out of my room as i fix my pants, making sure i don't have a bulge or anything from jerking off again. I then walk to the kitchen and I grab some bread before I put it in the toaster and on the corner of my eye I see edd watching the news, when I look at the TV I then see my but in my red leader outfit which I smirk, knowing how handsome I am, wait. Fuck I sound like Matt in the fucking morning ew!! Anyway. I wait for my toaster to finish but then I hear footsteps from behind me, I turn my head a bit to see who it was an I see Tom, I smile at Tom as I look down at him, towering over him "hey Thomas, what brings you to me in the early of this fucker day?" I said with a smirk.

Tom pov:

I walk over to tord as I had a slight blush on my cheek, looking down so tord won't see my blush, I then hear tord say "hey Thomas, what brings you to me in the early of this fucker day?" I then look up tord and seeing his smirk which I only blushed more, now nervous to say that I wanted to do have sex with him. I then swallow hard as I stammer a bit "I just wanted to uhm..ya know..have..sex with you...." I mumble the last part in embarrassment, looking away from tord as I do so. I then hear tord laugh which made me pissed off since it took my haft the night to admit I liked it and that I like the commie.

Tord pov:

I laugh at Tom as I then pat Tom head "well if you wanted to do badly then I will gladly give it to you~" my Tone drops to a seductive tone as i hear my toast was ready, I look at my toast and then at Tom before I walk to my toast and I take it out,  putting it on the plate "well Tom at the moment I'm enjoying my toast so your gonna wait." I say in a cocky but teasing tone, testing if Tom really wanted to do that badly just to tease him later.

Tom pov:

I grown in annoyance as I grabs tord jacket and tugs on it "Oi, i didn't stay up all night just to wait for you to fucking say no so your gonna do it with me right now." I then grabs tord hand and I drag him away from the kitchen as I pin tord to the wall, looking up at him. God I hate it when I do. My fucking neck hurts!

Tord pov:

I was surprised by Tom pinning me to the wall but then I smile and i poked Tom side with my finger, knowing his weak spots, as I do that I got a moan from him which made me horny already. I grab Tom and I pick him up before I put him against the wall, holding him in my arms. God it feels great to hold him again! I then kiss Tom passionately on the lips as I continue to hold Tom, the vibration of Tom moans were music to my ears, even though i don't get to hear them that well, I still enjoy it.

Third pov:

Tord and Tom continue to make out while tord hand slides up Tom sensitive back, his fingers brushing against Tom spine only making another moan coming out of Tom, this time his moan was tord name. Tord only grinned by it as he kissed Tom more, the kiss getting intense by the moment, as the two continued to kiss and make out and stuff, edd was there being forced to listen to it with jealousy as Edd crossed his arms, grabbing the remote and turning the TV volume up, annoyed now.

Few hours later passed and Tom and tord finally stopped making out, both panting heavily, looking into each other's eyes. Tom then broke the romantic silence and moment "tord put me down now, you made me satisfied so I don't need to have sex anymore." Tord frowns as he spoke "what? But we just had a moment Tom...you can't actually tap out now???" Tom then gets off of tord and Tom then crossed his arms "yeah, it's my music time, gotta go play with Susan!" Tom walks off as tord then said "your gonna fuck Susan? What the hell does Susan have that I don't!?" Tom then decided to tease tord and joke with him so time then said "he had a bigger cock." Tord gasped as tord clenched his fist "mine is literally 19 inches long!!" Tom sighs as he shakes his head "not big enough" tord then crossed his arms as tord glared at Tom while Tom walks in his room.

The end :)