operation satosugu

A/N: Did I accidentally write 5,000 words. Yes :(

Do I regret it. No! Hope you enjoy this chapter, it's nice and light hearted.

THE HEART WRENCHING ANGST IS NEXT CHAPTER, GET READYYYYYY!

Please comment, it motivates me to write. I feel like on wattpad I'm the only Satosugu writer to make long one shot chapters. Over 4,000 words usually. If you want more of that PLEASE COMMENT.

Anyways: I now present you, Operation SatoSugu!

The students of Jujutsu High, have been working diligently and hard, improving their techniques and fighting IQ.

Thanks to their amazing senseis:

Geto sensei and Gojo sensei.

The students love, both of their sensei's but especially Geto. A lot of them don't have maternal figures, and Geto has the mental maturity that Gojo just can't give.

Suguru, can be soft-spoken, considerate and compassionate to the students.

"Geto sensei. I-I can't fight anymore. I'm too injured." He breathed heavily.

"Itadori, it's okay that you got hurt. You did well, however you need to keep on fighting and working hard. I know you don't like to give up, so why quit now?" The man speaks gently, patting the boys shoulder.

"But. Sensei." He whined.

"Come on...you can do it!"

"Fine!" The boy got up and continued fighting his opponent.

Suguru smiled like a proud mother.

Whereas, Satoru was like their father.

He would spoil the children with anything they wanted and could not for his life have a heartfelt conversation with his students.

He struggles with expressing his feelings or having empathy for others.

"Kids! Who wants to go shopping children!" He  waved his credit card.

"Satoru! Stop spoiling the children..." Suguru scolded.

"Suguru! You worry to much. Do you want anything from the mall? A designer coat, food, anything you want Suguru, I'll get you." The taller male bursted out in excitement.

"Hm, I'm fine. All of you guys should have fun!" He smiled politely.

"Oh, Suguru...Why can't you come with us?" Satoru pouted.

"I need to mark the papers, and I want to cook for you guys...So, just have a lot of fun! Go on guys!" He waved, signalling them to leave.

"Bye Geto Sensei!" The kids waved goodbye.

"Bye Suguru!" He waved goodbye.

——————

The group of first years went off with Gojo to a trip to the mall, the second years are out on a mission.

"Gojo, we are still upset Geto couldn't come with us..." Itadori pouted.

"Do you guys love Geto more than me?" Their sensei looks upset.