complexity

i'm back ;)

i love this feeling, yet i hate it.

me.you. and shoko.

well specifically, me and you. i can't help but smile when i'm with you, your unwavering personality.

i love it. and i love you...

i'm too scared to say it. i don't want to ruin our friendship. even when we sleep at each other's dorms, and you snuggle extra close to me.

i feel like i'm a pervert, just using you, because when you're near me. i can't help but stare longer.

i know i'm not the funniest, but i always try and make you happy.

because. you mean the world to me.

you're truly amazing. satoru. gojo.

"hey suguru! you want to come to mine. me. you and shoko, the three of us chilling..."

"i was going to study for a test..."

"really? satoru!" he pouts, upset, that i'm making such a decision.

why does he have to look so cute and attractive...

i'm weak for him. i admit defeat and surrender. "fine have it your way satoru."

"love you suguru! let's go!" he drags my hand to his dorm.

opening the door, i see shoko chilling on satoru's bed.

not long after, satoru jumped on the bed and spread his overly long legs.

"suguru! hop on! come close to me. you're so awkward." he smiled, gesturing me to come closer.

he may think it's fun and games. but i could seriously get hard just by thinking about him for too long.

"fine." i come close to him.

i lay my head on his shoulders. dreaming of how i want to stay here forever.

i could feel my eyes drifting into slumber.

"you tired sugu?" satoru asks me.

sugu...it sounds nice. my cheeks start to flush pink, as i try avoid him looking at me.

"mhmm." i mumbled.

"you can fall asleep on me if you're tired, i don't mind." he whispers smiling, i smile back.

i'm deep in love.

"you guys act so gay for each other you might aswell kiss." she said dryly.

"n-no! shut up shoko! this is bromance not romance. isn't that right suguru?" he asks me.

it hurts that he doesn't reciprocate the feelings back, however it's understandable.

why would men be together with other men.

"yeah. we are just friends..." i speak lowly.

"you mean best friends! and what's wrong suguru? you seem upset. did i say something wrong?" satoru began to form a worried expression on his face.

"you could never do anything wrong." i sighed and removed my head from his shoulder.

"i thought you were tired?"

"i am. i'm going to my dorm...bye guys." if i stayed here any longer. i think i'd break out into tears.

"wait! this was meant to be a sleepover! you can sleep on my bed or on me or shoko! but you might crush her! so me!" the icy eyed male, began to protest.

"i'm sorry satoru. maybe next time." i put on a fake happy expression and left.

i just want to be alone. i need to loose feelings for you but it's so hard. i don't want to stop being friends with you, but then how can i stop liking you.