You're on your own, Kid

Ellie's POV
Have you ever been on a plane alone, without a parent, or anyone you know? Most normal kids and teens would say no, but for me it's pretty normal, except this time, it's not normal, usually I'm with Elizabeth Olsen or the rest of the Marvel cast, but this time, I'm going to New York Alone, my older sister lives there though so I'm gonna be staying with her, that's fun, I think I'm gonna like it, but the think is, I'm kind of scared to meet my new castmates, what if they don't like me? What if I don't like them?

Honestly it's so boring on this plane, I'm so hungry, there is no way I'm eating anything from here.

It's an 8 hour flight, I'm from Washington state and I'm going to New York.

I feel myself drift to sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
-
It seems like minutes, but then someone taps on my arm, I wake up to see a flight attendant, she smiles and says "welcome to New York." And then she gets my stuff down
I bid her a goodbye and get off the plane.
I get the rest of my luggage, and sit down to go and wait for my sister, I'm so scared, my mind races, what if something happens to me?
I text my sister and ask where she is, she says she's getting there, I wait another 20 minutes anxiously bouncing my leg up and down, up and down, up and down, my eyes full of tears, I don't know what to do, I'm so alone right now.

I hear a familiar voice
"Ellie!"
I look up, its my sister, I run up into her arms

"I missed you." I mutter while she holds me, then I grab my luggage and we leave.

Once we enter her apartment, she shows me around and shows me my room, it's pretty TikTok aesthetic, like where there's no color, I'm personally an emo kid who likes nature and stuff, but it'll do for now, I start to unpack, but my stomach starts to hurt because of how hungry I am, but I suck it up, I'm too lazy to ask for food.

After that I calmly go and brush my teeth, god I'll never get used to the 3 hour time difference, it's only 6 PM at home, but it's 9 here.

I get into bed and close my eyes, and the next thing I know I can feel myself drifting off into slumber.

_________
I hope you guys enjoy this!